Guess who!

So here's the huge question... if we're SuperFunCouple... how come all y'all see is 1/2 half of the couple, Princess? The Guy, it turns out, is a little more shy... so... he needs to know that folks actually want to see him. Anyone want to see The Guy? :)

~ The Princess
 
horny_jay said:
well if you need me to kiss it better just let me know :p

-jay

;)

We'll be back later to see who wants to see the guy... ta ta for now!
 
Last edited:
SuperFunCouple said:
So here's the huge question... if we're SuperFunCouple... how come all y'all see is 1/2 half of the couple, Princess? The Guy, it turns out, is a little more shy... so... he needs to know that folks actually want to see him. Anyone want to see The Guy? :)

The Princess

I'd like to see more of the two of you together. Being a guy, and I'm sure "The Guy" is great, but guy pics don't do it for me.
 
JonMB1955 said:
I'd like to see more of the two of you together. Being a guy, and I'm sure "The Guy" is great, but guy pics don't do it for me.

I agree with Jon, the two of you together is great, but i am just not into guys.

jay
 
SuperFunCouple said:
well, we appreciate that, boys! We were just hoping some females would be interested? :)

well if i say i want to see him while acting like a girl and speaking in a higher voice, will you post more, lol

jay
 
Ahhh...incredible pics!!!

I am in awe! The two of you really do have a lot of fun don't you??? :D Thanks for the great pics. You should definitely be on my list, but I've never put a couple on before. Maybe you should be the first, or maybe just The Princess!!!

I think I'll be visiting here often.

Luv :rose:

Luv's Pics
 
Back
Top