Guys: how to post pictures

bisexplicit

but i'm a lesbian
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Posts
28,710
Okay, this is a little rant, but guys, heres my advice...
I love your cock, I really do. Its great. But I want more!
I want your chest, I want your smile, I want your eyes, I want your full body.
So, when posting pictures, please remember how you like to see pictures of things other then just a girl's pussy - same goes true for us. :)

(Okay, ranting finished.)
 
Yeah I stopped the only cock shots once people started complaining about eye strain. ;)
 
bisexplicit said:
Okay, this is a little rant, but guys, heres my advice...
I love your cock, I really do. Its great. But I want more!
I want your chest, I want your smile, I want your eyes, I want your full body.
So, when posting pictures, please remember how you like to see pictures of things other then just a girl's pussy - same goes true for us. :)

(Okay, ranting finished.)


shoulders... thats what i like.. nice strong looking shoulders.... yum!!!
 
I completely agree. If I only wanted a dick I'd forego the man and buy myself a big ol' dildo.

If you go to site like AdultFriendFinder, you'll see more dick pics than you could ever want to see. Lots of women there state in their profiles that they won't respond to a guy who has a picture of his cock as his main profile pic.

Guys, think about it: when you go to a bar, do you walk up to an attractive woman and whip out your dick instead of saying hello? I should hope not! Then why do it online?

Whether we're male or female, we're more than just our genitals, aren't we? I sure as hell hope so.
 
Eilan said:
I completely agree. If I only wanted a dick I'd forego the man and buy myself a big ol' dildo.

If you go to site like AdultFriendFinder, you'll see more dick pics than you could ever want to see. Lots of women there state in their profiles that they won't respond to a guy who has a picture of his cock as his main profile pic.

Guys, think about it: when you go to a bar, do you walk up to an attractive woman and whip out your dick instead of saying hello? I should hope not! Then why do it online?

Whether we're male or female, we're more than just our genitals, aren't we? I sure as hell hope so.

Well put. :) Much better than my little rant - but exactly what I meant.
 
bisexplicit said:
Well put. :) Much better than my little rant - but exactly what I meant.
:D

This hits a nerve with me for some reason. Always has.

The way I see it, if I like someone well enough to want to get nekkid with them, then I'm probably gonna like whatever they're packing in their shorts. It's the PERSON, not the "package," that does it for me.
 
Ok well I thought my joke was funny :p no self defacing humor today I guess.
 
rcuhljr said:
Ok well I thought my joke was funny :p no self defacing humor today I guess.
Aw, I thought it was funny. But what was funnier was that I misread your post. I thought you said "self-defecating humor."

Hello to a fellow Ohioan. :rose:
 
Eilan said:
Aw, I thought it was funny. But what was funnier was that I misread your post. I thought you said "self-defecating humor."

Hello to a fellow Ohioan. :rose:

Yeah I've made that slip up. verbally. good times. How's the weather in your part of ohio? we had a light rain that cooled things off today, it's just about perfect for my liking.
 
rcuhljr said:
Yeah I've made that slip up. verbally. good times. How's the weather in your part of ohio? we had a light rain that cooled things off today, it's just about perfect for my liking.
I'm in the southern part of the state, and it got up to 80 today. No rain for us, though.
 
Yeah we where only hitting mid 70's before the rain caught us. part of being so freaking close to the lake I guess.
 
Eilan said:
:D

This hits a nerve with me for some reason. Always has.

The way I see it, if I like someone well enough to want to get nekkid with them, then I'm probably gonna like whatever they're packing in their shorts. It's the PERSON, not the "package," that does it for me.

I very much agree. :)
And I'm not sure if its guys that are confused and think all we want to see if their penis - or if there are other girls out there telling them to do that.
 
bisexplicit said:
I very much agree. :)
And I'm not sure if its guys that are confused and think all we want to see if their penis - or if there are other girls out there telling them to do that.

I think the issue may more be that while "size matters" isn't always true for females, it seems to be for males. and once they realize they are born with 10 inch cock the mindset develops that this is all that matters, I can get a girl with this alone. false as it may be. just theorizing on this one.
 
rcuhljr said:
I think the issue may more be that while "size matters" isn't always true for females, it seems to be for males. and once they realize they are born with 10 inch cock the mindset develops that this is all that matters, I can get a girl with this alone. false as it may be. just theorizing on this one.

Yeah, I know. Its weird, it seems if you ask guys they are very adamant that size matters - for example men seem to be the ones who write stories about guys who are twelve inches or some crazy thing like that - and women aren't as much. Bizzare.
 
bisexplicit said:
Yeah, I know. Its weird, it seems if you ask guys they are very adamant that size matters - for example men seem to be the ones who write stories about guys who are twelve inches or some crazy thing like that - and women aren't as much. Bizzare.
Maybe it's because men (not ALL men--I don't want to be guilty of stereotyping!) tend to react to visual stimuli, so they assume that women do as well.

I don't know, really. It's just a thought.

For what it's worth, I'd run like hell from a 12-inch cock. Give me six inches twice any day!
 
Eilan said:
Maybe it's because men (not ALL men--I don't want to be guilty of stereotyping!) tend to react to visual stimuli, so they assume that women do as well.

I don't know, really. It's just a thought.

For what it's worth, I'd run like hell from a 12-inch cock. Give me six inches twice any day!

*laughs* I totally agree. Scary monstrous beast that thing would be, hehe.
 
could be tied into that generic guy big breast obsession.

but as my friend always said, anything more then a mouthful is a waste :p
 
rcuhljr said:
could be tied into that generic guy big breast obsession.

but as my friend always said, anything more then a mouthful is a waste :p

*laughs* mmhmm, I can take about eight inches - but if you're bigger than that, well, its just unneccessary. :) hehe.
Not to say I wouldn't be with a guy who was bigger, however like was previously mentioned, the whole point is its not the most important thing (hehe, even though I continue to talk about penises, continually).
 
rcuhljr said:
could be tied into that generic guy big breast obsession.

but as my friend always said, anything more then a mouthful is a waste :p
I don't think that it's necessarily a guy obsession. I know lots of women who aren't happy with their breasts. Maybe women just aren't as vocal about it on online discussion forums. . . On second thought, I've seen breast size threads started by women (though I've seen far more cock size threads).

I've found that after nursing four children, it's better if I just don't stress too much about my breasts. They are what they are, and they're not gonna change unless I resort to surgery to perk 'em up a bit. :)
 
eilan said:
guys, think about it: when you go to a bar, do you walk up to an attractive woman and whip out your dick instead of saying hello? i should hope not! then why do it online?
b/c i think a lot of people suffer a serious IQ hit when they start posting online. :D

ed
 
taolanes said:
How about hot silk boxers?

*laughs* Thats fine...just do other pictures with it as well. And, to be honest, cock pictures don't draw me in, I'd rather see something else first, and then we'll see if I'm interested in seeing what you have down below. ;)
 
Eilan said:
For what it's worth, I'd run like hell from a 12-inch cock. Give me six inches twice any day!


hmmmm .... guess that means maybe I'd be visiting you THREE times a day Eilan !


:p ;) E. (ok - so I guess I'm in a silly mood too!)
 
MMiisstteerrEE said:
hmmmm .... guess that means maybe I'd be visiting you THREE times a day Eilan !


:p ;) E. (ok - so I guess I'm in a silly mood too!)
Hey, as long as it somehow equals 12, it's all good! :p

I'm not into having my cervix assailed by a battering ram, anyway.

taolanes said:
How about hot silk boxers?
Good. Leave something to the imagination. I'll decide when I want a dick waved in my face, thankyouverymuch. (I'll admit that my husband has executive privileges in this department.) :)
 
Back
Top