Guys in glasses

Radies said:
*Returns the kiss passionately*

Good thing it's dark in my room...Then I won't be able to see how much I'm blushin' from your sweet, kind words.

awwwwww babe i would love to see how cute you look when you blush :cathappy:
:kiss:
 
*Blushes at her sweetness* beautiful and a complete sweetheart to match.
 
Radies said:
*Blushes at her sweetness* beautiful and a complete sweetheart to match.

Hey stop that or i'll be blushing too lol
we will look like a couple of beetroots :D
:kiss:
 
Oh darn. You found out my plan. I was so hopin to get you to match my ever deepening red... seeing how you're the wonderful cause, my dear.
 
Radies said:
Oh darn. You found out my plan. I was so hopin to get you to match my ever deepening red... seeing how you're the wonderful cause, my dear.

Thing is babe after seeing your picture my face isn't the only thing blushing ;)
:devil:
 
That just makes you all the more desirable, beautiful. :kiss: :)
 
Well i have to go out for a while .
Hope when i come back i'm gonna find some more sexy pictures ;)
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i can't wait :nana:
loads of kisses Dawn xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:kiss:
 
you'll be missed. I will work hard to make sure your request gets fulfilled.
 
...

I didn't realize that guys in glasses was a turn on...gonna have to take some pics.
 
DELICIOUS_DAWN said:
MMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMM
:nana:
What a vision :D
A handsome guy with glasses..............and even better a handsome guy with glasses in bed hee hee ;)
Quite a few very horny images have rushed into my head :devil:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :catroar:
Thanks sweetie :kiss: :kiss:

Thanks dawn.. I bet you dont feel as horny as i did after going through your thread.. shame the earlier pics from there have gone now.. Care for me to share some of those naughty thoughts with you.. :devil:

Here is another pic of me in my glasses, hope you like it :)
 
naxalite0906 said:
Thanks dawn.. I bet you dont feel as horny as i did after going through your thread.. shame the earlier pics from there have gone now.. Care for me to share some of those naughty thoughts with you.. :devil:

Here is another pic of me in my glasses, hope you like it :)

YUMMMMMMMY!!!!
I'm at your mercy :devil:
Thanks babe *she says as she drools* ;)
:kiss:
 
DELICIOUS_DAWN said:
YUMMMMMMMY!!!!
I'm at your mercy :devil:
Thanks babe *she says as she drools* ;)
:kiss:


Maybe its the other way round.. Ive just seen your secretary pic... OMG.. that is my number one fetish.. A woman in office wear has me instantly hard, especially someone as sexy as you.. What should I do now I have this bulge in my trousers ;)
:devil:
 
naxalite0906 said:
Maybe its the other way round.. Ive just seen your secretary pic... OMG.. that is my number one fetish.. A woman in office wear has me instantly hard, especially someone as sexy as you.. What should I do now I have this bulge in my trousers ;)
:devil:
MMMMMMMMMMM would love to kneel under your desk and help you out baby ;)
:devil: :devil:
 
DELICIOUS_DAWN said:
MMMMMMMMMMM would love to kneel under your desk and help you out baby ;)
:devil: :devil:

What would you be wearing at the time too? god, just thinking about having you hear is getting me so hard right now...

would u object to chatting on yahoo or msn?
 
naxalite0906 said:
What would you be wearing at the time too? god, just thinking about having you hear is getting me so hard right now...

would u object to chatting on yahoo or msn?

I would be wearing a black suit.....fitted jacket and a short skirt. My white blouse would be low cut . Under it i would be wearing matching black silk bra and panties.
I would walk over to you desk and bend slightly so you could just see the top of my stocking.
Oh and high heels is a must ;)
:devil:
 
Just for you DD.... :kiss:

these are my prescription shades...cause it was all sunny out and stuff.. :D :cool:
 
JusPlayBass said:
Just for you DD.... :kiss:

these are my prescription shades...cause it was all sunny out and stuff.. :D :cool:

:nana: thankyou baby.........another sexy guy with long hair.............must be my lucky night.
:devil:
Please feel free to post more..........more ...more.
Did i mention please post MORE lol :D
:kiss:
 
Here's another for you, oh so delicious dawn. Enjoy. It was at a weddin' last year. Unfortunately it means you get to see how pale I am :p
 
Back
Top