nicole_quinn26
Really Experienced
- Joined
- Sep 7, 2008
- Posts
- 100
Happy Autumn to everyone as well!
Yes this is my favorite season, there's still some warm days but cool nights for curling up in front of a fire. FOOTBALL, cider, apple crisp, just fall food in general, cozy sweaters and watching the leaves change. It's all very romantic and wonderful, it's just so crisp and refreshing! I love Autumn in New York, plus I'm a stones throw away from New England for extreme leaf peeping. My boy and a group of our friends are going on a cruise through New England to go leaf peeping in a few weeks I'm very excited!
Yes this is my favorite season, there's still some warm days but cool nights for curling up in front of a fire. FOOTBALL, cider, apple crisp, just fall food in general, cozy sweaters and watching the leaves change. It's all very romantic and wonderful, it's just so crisp and refreshing! I love Autumn in New York, plus I'm a stones throw away from New England for extreme leaf peeping. My boy and a group of our friends are going on a cruise through New England to go leaf peeping in a few weeks I'm very excited!