Happy Birthday Firebreeze!!!!

availableslave2u

naturally moist
Joined
May 25, 2007
Posts
58,013
our very own fire_breeze, or as many of you call her - breezy, is celebrating a birthday today :nana: please join me in wishing my sister a huge happy birthday:

i hope you start your birthday off with a big cup of coffee......
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x223/truman1230/birthday/ildi_zps87f8d953.jpg

then open the card i left for you......
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x223/truman1230/birthday/kidcard_zps1970ea37.jpg
(i worked extra hard on that card!)

oh, someone else left you a card too......
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x223/truman1230/birthday/ildivincard_zps8b67b573.jpg
(at least i put some effort into my card :rolleyes:)

ever since you told me this.........
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x223/truman1230/birthday/birthday_spankings_card-p137884837298091470bflbv_400_zps33541301.jpg

i tried to get this guy.....
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x223/truman1230/birthday/ildivin_zps7f693b88.jpg

to do this......
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x223/truman1230/birthday/spanking-204_zps0a88c7b2.jpg

since he was busy, this guy stepped in.....
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x223/truman1230/birthday/ildibadgirl_zps251e27f9.jpg

when you're done with that, please have some cake.....
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x223/truman1230/birthday/hunkcake_zpsdbd497c2.jpeg

hope you have the bestest of birthday's.​
 
Happy Happy Birthday sweet lady...

Today an angel was born...I mean that...

I wish for your day today, and year ahead to be filled with an abundance of blessings, love, warmth, good health and beautiful friendships...

And...dreams come true...

You are sweet, funny,witty, supportive, warm and so compassionate...I love seeing you here and it is always a much more beautiful place when you are around...

Bless you...

((((((((hugs))))))))

:heart::rose:
 
Happy Birthday to a very classy lady! I hope you have a wonderful day!

:rose::rose::rose:
 
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Ms Breezy.....may GOD bless you !

hugs :rose:
 
Happiest of days to you for your birthday, I hope that all that is brought to you is smiles and warmth ((HUGS))
 
Happiest of birthdays to you!. I hope all your birthday wishes come true today and throughout the year to come!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Firebreeze !!!

I was wondering when you would turn illegal...Love you:rose::kiss:;)​
 
Back
Top