Happy Birthday, Imp!

Happy Birthday to a good and wise woman, an institution in the best sense of the word. ( :devil::rose: ) Wishing you peace and joy in the coming year. :rose:
 
Happy birthday to the expressive, wonderfully warm and always IMPressive!
Hope you had a good one.:kiss::rose:
 
Roxanne Appleby said:
...an institution in the best sense of the word.
Rox, don't you mean IMPstitution? :cathappy:

Ms. Impish Delight,
She of the Fabulous Everything, I say Happiest of Birthdays to you. :rose:
And even though I'm dreadfully late, I got you a pair of glasses that will enable you to ogle anyone you want underneath their clothes. :devil:
(And, apparently flip people off in this really hot way.)

http://moetron.com/mystuff/rin_glasses24a.jpg
 
Thank you, Mr. Pirate.


*grin* Gracias, gatito.
Thanks!

Hey, I'm a dirty old woman now! *wink*

"Mr. Pirate"? Jeez I was an enlisted man what's with the Mr? :eek:

A dirty old woman that's still a year younger than Mrs. Pirate :D
 
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Thanks, Trom!

Happy birthday to the expressive, wonderfully warm and always IMPressive!
Hope you had a good one.:kiss::rose:
I did. Thank you!

Rox, don't you mean IMPstitution? :cathappy:

Ms. Impish Delight,
She of the Fabulous Everything, I say Happiest of Birthdays to you. :rose:
And even though I'm dreadfully late, I got you a pair of glasses that will enable you to ogle anyone you want underneath their clothes. :devil:
(And, apparently flip people off in this really hot way.)

http://moetron.com/mystuff/rin_glasses24a.jpg
Perfect! Thanks! Now, would you please step around that lead screen and stand still?
 
Happy birthday! I know I'm late but hopefully it was wonderful and all the days that follow will be better still! :D:rose:
 
Back
Top