Happy Birthday Zade!!

scheherazade_79 said:
I'm finally back in my own home... I had an absolute blast in Amsterdam. My behaviour got worse as the trip went on. In case you were wondering, I spent my birthday getting high, drinking champagne, eating cream cakes, buying toys and watching an adult entertainer called Nicole smoking a cigar :devil:
Damn, that's exactly how I'd like to spend my birthday. :cool:
 
scheherazade_79 said:
I just wanted to say thanks, guys :kiss: :rose: :heart:

I'm finally back in my own home... I had an absolute blast in Amsterdam. My behaviour got worse as the trip went on. In case you were wondering, I spent my birthday getting high, drinking champagne, eating cream cakes, buying toys and watching an adult entertainer called Nicole smoking a cigar :devil:

I thought that if I let my hair down once and for all I'd get it all out of my system and be good and respectable afterwards... It kind of had the opposite effect, though :eek:

Heading into town now to see how soon I can get my new tattoo done :D :cool:

I wish I could have taken you all with me :heart:

I'm glad you had fun. Happy birthday again, since it has now passed :D
 
Better late than never.(I'm just back)
Have a great day, whenever it was. :rose:
 
Back
Top