Harleywood

kjtatts said:
:eek: you better catch me Harley... I'll slide right off..... !!

you might be slippin and slidin... but you are not falling off with that backrest I have.

however you WILL be GETTING OFF
:devil:

Think I will make you lick the seat clean later
then I will lick YOU clean
:p :p
 
LoudFastHarley said:
you might be slippin and slidin... but you are not falling off with that backrest I have.

however you WILL be GETTING OFF
:devil:

Think I will make you lick the seat clean later
then I will lick YOU clean
:p :p



mmmmmm.... sounds like a deal I could go for......

but when do I get to do some cleaning of you? ;)
 
kjtatts said:
I love nasty - I respond well to it....... :devil: :kiss:

then you just might respond well to my nipple clamps on you while I shove a big vibrator in your pussy and fuck your tight ass...:devil:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
then you just might respond well to my nipple clamps on you while I shove a big vibrator in your pussy and fuck your tight ass...:devil:


I thought that was just for Tuesday and Friday nights?



:devil: :D
 
Evening babes
hope you had a good weekend

love the new pix....love you sitting on your bike in the AV
soooo yummy!

many :kiss:es to you sexy
 
Ember Faye said:
Evening babes
hope you had a good weekend

love the new pix....love you sitting on your bike in the AV
soooo yummy!

many :kiss:es to you sexy

Glad you liked! Many many more to CUM in the near future

I enjoyed, unfortunately I believe I have gotten a touch of sunburn while posing for you nice ladies...

anybody want to soothe me?
:devil:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Glad you liked! Many many more to CUM in the near future

I enjoyed, unfortunately I believe I have gotten a touch of sunburn while posing for you nice ladies...

anybody want to soothe me?
:devil:


raises her hand coyly...

I'm sure there are a few of us who would love to help you out.

;)
 
kjtatts said:
raises her hand coyly...

I'm sure there are a few of us who would love to help you out.

;)

Coyly? YOU???

Never!

You are more like a girl who reaches out and TAKES what she wants
:devil:

Why don't you start by rubbing those breasts on my back baby. I got a burning there
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Coyly? YOU???

Never!

You are more like a girl who reaches out and TAKES what she wants
:devil:

Why don't you start by rubbing those breasts on my back baby. I got a burning there

Begins the booby back rub..... ;)
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Glad you liked! Many many more to CUM in the near future

I enjoyed, unfortunately I believe I have gotten a touch of sunburn while posing for you nice ladies...

anybody want to soothe me?
:devil:

I can't wait babes ;)
:)

I'd love to help KJ out and rub some lotion on your body hon...if you'd like me to ;)

:kiss:
 
Back
Top