Harleywood

LoudFastHarley said:
oh you wanna play in the grass huh?

YES!

Oh baby have I ever told you how much I like grassy chest? ;)

or was that a hairy chest? hmmm...

either way...cum here!
 
Sweet_emOcean said:
YES!

Oh baby have I ever told you how much I like grassy chest? ;)

or was that a hairy chest? hmmm...

either way...cum here!

*rubs eyes*

where you want me to CUM baby?
I can't see!!! Maybe you need to show me
:devil:

Yea grass feels good, nice and soft

It gently tickles all the good spots
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
but I want even MORE and then still MORE!!!!
:devil:

ask...and ye shall receive dear ;)

*grins*

hope your weekend is going well hon
:kiss:

and now.....for those licks that you want.... :D
 
Ember Faye said:
ask...and ye shall receive dear ;)

*grins*

hope your weekend is going well hon
:kiss:

and now.....for those licks that you want.... :D

Giving you a few nice places to lick and kiss
:D
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
Giving you a few nice places to lick and kiss
:D

Are we supposed to be able to pick just one? My head hurts under that pressure... guess its best to lick everywhere, just to be safe :)
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Giving you a few nice places to lick and kiss
:D

*lick lick lick lick lick kiss kiss lick lick suck suck suck suck lick kiss kiss lick lick lick suck suck suck ....GULP!*
:devil: ;)

how's your weekend been hon??
missin ya :(

~:rose:~
 
lilnymph28 said:
Are we supposed to be able to pick just one? My head hurts under that pressure... guess its best to lick everywhere, just to be safe :)

Safety first! That's my motto!
:D

Nice to see you again, hope all is well with you!
 
Ember Faye said:
*lick lick lick lick lick kiss kiss lick lick suck suck suck suck lick kiss kiss lick lick lick suck suck suck ....GULP!*
:devil: ;)

how's your weekend been hon??
missin ya :(

~:rose:~

DAMN! Thank you babe!

I am fine and hope you are well also

for being so kind and generous to me...
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
DAMN! Thank you babe!

I am fine and hope you are well also

for being so kind and generous to me...

you are so kind and generous to ME hon :)

thank you babes
:kiss:es and licks all up and down that sexy body of yours!


how was your weekend??
and how was your day??
miss you sweets
 
lilnymph28 said:
All keeps going, sexy. How is your wood-working?

:)

Oh my wood still works just fine!

Want to CUM make sure???
:D

Lots of projects going on, trying to keep working like crazy, but I will be in and out from time to time

Waiting too see those portfolio pieces of yours, did you get them??

Hope you enjoyed your Bday, love the new shots

PILEDRIVER!
:kiss:
 
Ember Faye said:
you are so kind and generous to ME hon :)

thank you babes
:kiss:es and licks all up and down that sexy body of yours!


how was your weekend??
and how was your day??
miss you sweets

OH I have been very busy lately. Many projects going on at once. Finished another vase today, and have been working on a small folding rocking chair for a friend who just had a baby. More of a decorative piece for a stuffed animal than a chair for a newborn. But lots of work there.

Hope you are doing well. Miss you too!
kisses licks and everything else that you deserve!
:heart:
 
The beginnings of another series. gonna have to spread this one out a bit. no time to be taking more shots. But this will be well worth the wait!

:D
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
The beginnings of another series. gonna have to spread this one out a bit. no time to be taking more shots. But this will be well worth the wait!

:D

*slides up between your legs. Laying my entire body down on you. My head rises uo to your neck and I begin to kiss and nibble on your neck, as I apply pressure ever so slowly on your pelvis using mine.*

Thank you Hun :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
The beginnings of another series. gonna have to spread this one out a bit. no time to be taking more shots. But this will be well worth the wait!

:D



spread out as much as you like, babes, I'll curl up in a corner of your bed and make myself very little... ;)

:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
OH I have been very busy lately. Many projects going on at once. Finished another vase today, and have been working on a small folding rocking chair for a friend who just had a baby. More of a decorative piece for a stuffed animal than a chair for a newborn. But lots of work there.

Hope you are doing well. Miss you too!
kisses licks and everything else that you deserve!
:heart:

wow hon
busy boy indeed!

happy that you were able to pop in for a sec though ;) :)

and loving the first pic of the new set
YUMMY!

:kiss:es sweets
 
LoudFastHarley said:
The beginnings of another series. gonna have to spread this one out a bit. no time to be taking more shots. But this will be well worth the wait!

:D

~kneels beside your bed and waits patiently for the rest of the series~

:)
 
ElusivButterfly said:
*slides up between your legs. Laying my entire body down on you. My head rises uo to your neck and I begin to kiss and nibble on your neck, as I apply pressure ever so slowly on your pelvis using mine.*

Thank you Hun :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Ooooooohhhh!!!


Feels so good after a long day's work

mmmmmmmmmmmm

I feel comforted as our breathing synchronizes...
:kiss:
 
Back
Top