Ann_Tagonist
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2018
- Posts
- 7,499
Or did I miss it?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=91850009&postcount=92
Apparently Iran is involved in the War on Terror.
Are you afraid?![]()
No. Iran has been conducting an asymetric war for decades. It is losing.
So THAT'S why the Demmies are so pro-Iran. Everyone knows they love an underdog.
Or did I miss it?
Hasn't it been more like millennia?![]()
I get disgusted with this kind of inane trolling nonsense (which, I suppose, only encourages people like you to keep doing it, right, Shelly?)
Nobody in the U.S is pro-Iran. And nobody in the U.S. thought Solemani was a good person who didn't deserve to die a painful death. Yes, that's true even of the most liberal of liberals. Believe it or not.
Many people, however, are anti-war, and most people (Democrats and Republicans) did not want to ignite another war in the middle east. Thus, the hand-wringing about the strike against Solemani- nobody shed a tear when he was justifiably blown up, but the fear was it would de-stabilize the area, alienate our allies in the region, escalate tensions, and draw the US into a wider conflict in the region. It was the timing and the method of it rather than the fact that he was killed. See, I'm all for an intelligent discussion of things without all the inane trolling statements.
I get disgusted with this kind of inane trolling nonsense (which, I suppose, only encourages people like you to keep doing it, right, Shelly?)
Nobody in the U.S is pro-Iran. And nobody in the U.S. thought Solemani was a good person who didn't deserve to die a painful death. Yes, that's true even of the most liberal of liberals. Believe it or not.
I get disgusted with this kind of inane trolling nonsense (which, I suppose, only encourages people like you to keep doing it, right, Shelly?)
Nobody in the U.S is pro-Iran. And nobody in the U.S. thought Solemani was a good person who didn't deserve to die a painful death. Yes, that's true even of the most liberal of liberals. Believe it or not.
Many people, however, are anti-war, and most people (Democrats and Republicans) did not want to ignite another war in the middle east. Thus, the hand-wringing about the strike against Solemani- nobody shed a tear when he was justifiably blown up, but the fear was it would de-stabilize the area, alienate our allies in the region, escalate tensions, and draw the US into a wider conflict in the region. It was the timing and the method of it rather than the fact that he was killed. See, I'm all for an intelligent discussion of things without all the inane trolling statements.
Nothing seems to upset a troll more than someone that's better at it.
Agreed. The timing could have been better. The the last several previous administrations should have killed him.
Oddly enough, I think if he had been killed by Bush and the US military during the operation in Iraq at the height of the insurrection (circa late 2000's) it might have blown over without escalating tensions with Iran, the way it is now. So yeah, you are probably right.
But please... lets stop the whole "Progressives hate America and love terrorists." Because frankly, that is pointless and really fucking childish.
Oddly enough, I think if he had been killed by Bush and the US military during the operation in Iraq at the height of the insurrection (circa late 2000's) it might have blown over without escalating tensions with Iran, the way it is now. So yeah, you are probably right.
But please... lets stop the whole "Progressives hate America and love terrorists." Because frankly, that is pointless and really fucking childish.
What "escalating tensions?"
Iran has been chanting death to America and killing Americans for all of my adult life. What's worse than them killing Americans for being American?
Going all the way back to Reagan we have been pretending that they're declared war on America is not actually a shooting War simply because they use proxies. Trump just put them on notice that from now on anything that has their fingerprints will result in US escalating. They're already ratchet it up as high as they can go. We're just answering violence with smarter violence.
Oddly enough, I think if he had been killed by Bush and the US military during the operation in Iraq at the height of the insurrection (circa late 2000's) it might have blown over without escalating tensions with Iran, the way it is now. So yeah, you are probably right.
But please... lets stop the whole "Progressives hate America and love terrorists." Because frankly, that is pointless and really fucking childish.
What "escalating tensions?"
Iran has been chanting death to America and killing Americans for all of my adult life. What's worse than them killing Americans for being American?
Agreed. The timing could have been better. The the last several previous administrations should have killed him.
I get disgusted with this kind of inane trolling nonsense (which, I suppose, only encourages people like you to keep doing it, right, Shelly?)
Nobody in the U.S is pro-Iran. And nobody in the U.S. thought Solemani was a good person who didn't deserve to die a painful death. Yes, that's true even of the most liberal of liberals. Believe it or not.
Many people, however, are anti-war, and most people (Democrats and Republicans) did not want to ignite another war in the middle east. Thus, the hand-wringing about the strike against Solemani- nobody shed a tear when he was justifiably blown up, but the fear was it would de-stabilize the area, alienate our allies in the region, escalate tensions, and draw the US into a wider conflict in the region. It was the timing and the method of it rather than the fact that he was killed. See, I'm all for an intelligent discussion of things without all the inane trolling statements.