DinglyDangly
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2020
- Posts
- 2,010
It's a shame there's no mirror behind them, it would be good to see his face as she is looking right at him.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's a shame there's no mirror behind them, it would be good to see his face as she is looking right at him.
Older men younger women, a match maid in heaven.it´s my best friend baby, can you give him a nice bj?
Lottie, you have impeccable taste...
wow, what an huge dick!Mind blowing erotica.
Baby, he wants to come in my mouth, is it ok for youg, I will kiss you than!Lottie, you have impeccable taste...
Been there, done that lolBaby, he wants to come in my mouth, is it ok for youg, I will kiss you than!
I agree, the imagery is really strong here. And she seems to be telling him, “well, it’s fun for me, is it for you also?”It's a shame there's no mirror behind them, it would be good to see his face as she is looking right at him.
I still remember the look my ex gave me the first time she took a huge cock. Well the look she gave me when she pulled down his trousers in the hotel room. It was one of lust, desire, but also very much of love for letting her experience it, and sharing the moment with me.I agree, the imagery is really strong here. And she seems to be telling him, “well, it’s fun for me, is it for you also?”
His creamy ejaculate in your mouth will only make our deep tongue-kisses taste more succulent...Baby, he wants to come in my mouth, is it ok for youg, I will kiss you than!
Thanks for this great thread. Anyone know who beautiful Bella is? I’d love to see her in action.
Thanks for this great thread. Anyone know who beautiful Bella is? I’d love to see her in action.
Much obliged. Keep up the good work.
She looks like she is having fun
I’m thinking a young Nigella