lusciouslottie
Architect of desire
- Joined
- May 31, 2026
- Posts
- 395
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I would wager that your reality would beat my imagination handily.Some things are better left to the imagination.
Love your posts Miss Lottie
Love your posts Miss Lottie
An audience? Mm
Like being shared and watched by your Mistress?It is such a thrill to be watched by your husband...![]()
She’s going to have a fun evening
Like being shared and watched by your Mistress?
She’s going to have a fun evening
I would hope not..You’re probably right… I suspect those two aren’t merely there for the conversation…![]()
Of course. But you probably knew that.Ah, so you’ve moved from being an audience to wondering what it’s like to be the one on display…I agree, that is the more interesting question…
![]()