Hell's Apprentice (closed for Tymeless and I)

Alusin

"Good," she said when he didn't answer. She didn't say anything else, either, she simply leaned over him and took his cock into her mouth. The sound of her sucking on him was loud, raw, and wet; her tongue and lips worked at him, keeping him hard even as her mouth remade and reshaped him. Inside his body his come was doing the same; infused with what she'd fed him, his body was transforming. One hand slid up his chest to rub at his breast, while the other began to slide around and fondle his balls. All of this was about to change as his body began to transform under her artistic touch.
 
Aaron felt his body beginning to change yet he still couldn't cry out or say a thing. The problem is even though he could feel his body changing he was also enjoying all the sensations his body was recieving. He felt his chest beginning to shift and soon felt a weight pressing down on him there as gravity was beginning to take effect. He felt his waist shifting inwards slowly and a rearranging in his tummy. He was almost certain he was feeling many other sensations as well but none more alarming then the feeling of his dick and balls shifting and shrinking as she worked his erection.
 
Alusin

She continued to work at him, plucking and massaging at his chest with her left hand so that each time she lifted, more of Aaron's chest rose with her hand. As his chest expanded, his waist and belly shrank. Before much longer, as she continued to suck and swallow his cock, his face started changing too; hair growing, eyes changing color, lips growing more full.

Yet it was between his legs that the greatest changes were occurring. Alusin was gulping him down, seeming to elongate and extend his cock with each swallow deeper into her mouth even as she rubbed harder and harder between his balls. And then, her finger opened him... or he opened to her finger. A wet, warm mouth split between his balls, which slid up into his body and vanished. And as they did, he came, hard. The sudden sluicing of his unnecessary body parts turned to a torrent of come, and Alusin swallowed it all.

After a few more gulps, the transformation was complete, and she stepped back, wiping come from her lips to admire what she had created.
 
Aaron finally felt the paralysis begin to lift. He had felt such wonderful sensations even as he could tell his body had morphed until it wasn't anything like it was before. He could tell he was still human but he was definitely no longer a he. He lifted himself up and felt the shift of the well sized breasts shift on his chest as gravity took effect and the curious absence of his cock and balls as he shifted in his seat. "What why the hell did you do that to me." he no she cried out in her conalto voice.
 
Alusin

"You know why," the demoness replied, a hint of mockery in her voice. "You're going to be my apprentice, and that means you need the right tools for the job if you're going to learn how to be a proper succubus." She smiled then, a deceptively friendly smile as the truth of what Aaron had in store for him... her, now... began to dawn.

"But before we start your training, you need a proper name. Aaron won't do any more. Have any preferences?"
 
Aaron ignored the she-demons goading and refused to answer her question. "Wait what about my family, Rose, my friends. I can't I can't be a girl. What about school and my life." The new girl cried out. "You can't go about changing people like this. That's that's that's just evil you she-devil. I hate you I hate you. You've done nothing but..." She trailed off not even being able to finish her sentence she was so angry. "Gahhhhh." Then her new hormones took effect and she began to cry.
 
Alusin

Alusin watched as Aaron began to cry. She had expected this reaction. She had hoped for it. She let Aaron cry for several minutes, and finally, as she was down to sniffles, Alusin spoke again.

"Now that you've got that out of your system, maybe we can talk. Obviously I can do this to you. I just did. And it's within my power to turn you back. But only if you follow my instructions and learn what I have to teach you. Impress me, and you'll be back in your old body in a couple of days. You can leave a note for Rose letting her know that you had to head out of town for a bit and will be back by the end of the weekend, and no one ever need know what happened to you. IF you do what I say. And IF you do it well."

Alusin didn't add that she fully expected Aaron to take to her new role like the proverbial fish to water, and that in only a few short days she would no longer remember her previous life. That would only cause more annoying tears.

"So I'll ask you again. What do you want your name to be? Because if you leave it to me, I'll just call you Rose," she added with a smirk.
 
"I'll do as you ask. I'll do anything to keep my family and Rose, but I have no idea what my name should be for now. Anything but Rose please anything but that. I just don't see what's wrong with Erin." The newly minted girl asked feeling her teenage boys wet dream of a body shift in places she wasn't used to shifting when she moved. "God how in the world could someone get used to a body like this." She said grabbing her well formed mammaries.
 
Alusin

"Hmmm. Erin it is, then," Alusin said. "And as for how someone could get used to that body... I think you'll find it easier to do that than you think. I've certainly found you easy to get used to," she added with a mischievous smile.

"So let's get started. First of all, I don't suppose any of Rose's clothes are sitting around here? You can't hardly go out naked, now, can you? At least, not yet... not before you get some proper training..."
 
Aaron now Erin blushed deep crimson as she realized that Alusin was telling her that she was easy on the eyes. "I'm sure you find this all highly amusing Alusin but I'm not supposed to look like this. Hell, I'm not even supposed to sound like this. It might be easy for you to be an evil soul sucking succubi, but I'm not even a woman let alone a demon."

She paused as she realized that the demon not only planned to have changed her like this but to take her out and parade her around. "No Rose's clothing isn't here. I just moved in remember, she was going to come by later and we were going to go out to dinner. Now...Now that isn't going to happen. She is going to end up breaking up with me now. GODDDDDDDD. You know how to ruin everything for me don't you!"
 
Alusin

Alusin was thoughtful for a moment. An idea had come to her... it might be useful to get Erin thinking she owed her. If she could get Erin thinking that way, she'd be all the more valuable as an apprentice.

"Well then, I'll tell you what, sexy," she said with a smile. She then reached out to cup Erin's sex. She gave the woman a brief squeeze, and then leaned in to kiss her before she realized what was happening. Alusin allowed the stolen masculinity to flow back into Erin's body, and within a few moments, she was Aaron again... cock and flat chest and all.

"There you go. You're a man again. You can go ahead and entertain Rose tonight, but tomorrow evening, I'll be back. Tell Rose you've got to go away for a few days. Make her believe. And then... we'll get started on your training."

Alusin faded from view then and slid into Aaron's mind; now that she'd infused him so much with her magic, it was a simple thing to "ride" his mind. She would feel everything he felt, see everything he saw. She spoke in his mind so that only he could hear. "But don't try anything funny. Unless you'd like to see how your precious Rose would react if you turned into a sexy bombshell in the middle of something awkward..."
 
Aaron could feel Alusin in his mind, and knew she was never gone. He wasn't sure if he had any power over this situation or not, and he really didn't want to find out. Just as he was about to protest to her comments in his mind he heard a knock on the door. He wanted to turn and escape out the window and knew that would be the best way to protect Rose. That's what he was about to do when he felt the demons embrace on his mind and he turned and went to answer the door. "Well Hello Rose." He said in a not so surprised voice before leaning in and kissing her on the lips.
 
Alusin

Alusin watched from behind Aaron's eyes as he greeted his girlfriend. She was forced to admit that Rose was beautiful... not nearly so beautiful that Alusin felt threatened by her, but enough to admire Aaron's taste. She could see why he was so worried about losing her, at least. But once they got started... once Aaron as Erin was fully in her thrall, Rose would become the furthest thing from the new succubus's mind.

Or would she? A delightfully devious plan suddenly bloomed in Alusin's mind, and as Aaron and Rose went out to dinner, Alusin retreated into the depths of her own being to plot, losing track of what her host was doing for several hours. By the time her plan was solidified, and Alusin turned her attention back to what Aaron was up to, she was curious to find out if his date was still going strong or if he'd already figured a way to extricate himself from her attention for a few days...
 
Aaron felt the succubus leave his mind soon after Rose had arrived. He wanted to leave Rose and let her escape finding out about his fate but his heart melted once the kissing had begun. Soon after checking out his dorm room she had lead him off to show him hers and they both found this whole process interesting realizing they wouldn't have to hide what they were doing from their parents anymore.

Aaron quickly forgot about what had happened before once he became so wrapped up in enjoying Rose's company for what he promised himself would be the last time. He would break it off with her tonight after one last fling just to save her future heartache though he knew it would hurt her still.

After dinner he took her back to his dorm room and began to seduce his one and only love. As they embraced he realized he could never break it off with this girl. He loved her to much and needed her with him if he was ever going to be able to survive his new fate and find a way out of it. "Oh god Rose I love you so much. I don't have a ring but will you...."
 
Alusin

Alusin quite nearly emerged from hiding within Aaron as soon as she saw what he was about to do. That would doubtless have either sent Rose shrieking out into the night or resulted in her having to kill the woman to keep things under control; in either case, she'd lose all the progress she'd made with Aaron until then.

And so she did the next best thing. She took control from within. Aaron's voice stopped in mid sentence and his libido suddenly shrank to nothing. His hands fell limply to their sides, and she forced him to shake his head.

"No... nevermind. That was a stupid idea, Rose," she forced him to say. "I think I need to get away from things for a bit. Get my head clear. I'll be back in a few days... don't try to call me. If you really love me, Rose, you'll understand."

With that, she forced him to walk out of the dorm room. And forced him to keep walking for about an hour, until finally he found himself standing downtown amid the neon lights of early evening. It was there, in the middle of a busy sidewalk, she released her control on him, curious to see how he would react.
 
Aaron was livid in his mind though he shielded his thoughts for the time being as she was rushing him out of the room and down to the seedy part of town. His mind churning over the excitement he saw on Rose's face as she was about to say yes and then when he lost control the tears in her eyes as Alusin forced him to say the things she had said.

Aaron felt his control over himself returning and he mentally screamed at Alusin, "IF YOU WANT ME TO PLAY YOUR GAME WILLINGLY AND WITH NO RESISTANCE, THEN YOU BETTER START GIVING ME SOME FUCKING ALLOWANCES. YOU BETTER GIVE ROSE AND I THE CHANCE TO REMAIN TOGETHER AND LET IT BE HER CHOICE. IF YOU CAN'T GIVE ME THAT THEN YOU BETTER WATCH OUT BECAUSE I'LL PLAY YOUR GAME BUT I'LL FIND A WAY TO MAKE YOU REGRET IT YOU DEMON BITCH." He was livid and he didn't care what she thought or did to him right now. She had made him hurt Rose and that was one thing he would never stand for.
 
Alusin

Alusin smiled in triumph inside his mind, enjoying the sudden bust of mental rage. She had suspected his feelings for Rose had been real, and that would make her plans for the two of them all the more delightful. But before she could put those plans into motion, they had a lot of work to do first.

"Fine. It's Friday night right now. Give me the weekend to work with you, Aaron, and if you can learn what I need you to learn, if you impress me with your capacity to learn, I'll let Rose make her own choice regarding what she wants. Sound fair?"
 
Aaron's resolve to make Alusin's plans go to hell fell apart when she agreed that if he learned whatever she wanted him to learn then Rose would get a choice in the matters at hand. "Okay Alusin I will agree to that but there has to be some way you will prove to me that I can trust you in this matter or you will get nothing but resistance from me until you just give up." He wanted to make it clear he would play along and be a good girl but only if she would play along and make him happy in the process.
 
Alusin

She sighed in mounting frustration inside of his mind, but then spoke directly into his thoughts.

"Fine. But you're going to have to tell me what it is that I can do to make you trust me. Because if you left that to me, I'd just reach into your mind and make you trust me. And I get the feeling that's not the kind of proof you're looking for."
 
"See this is why you demons and human's don't get along. You think just by forcing people's minds to do the things you want is the only way to get your way. You have to learn to let us make our own decisions and just maybe we will do what you want and do it better than a forced puppet. The best way to get me to trust you will be just to one live up to your word about Rose and two is to go through with whatever stupid training you want me to go through and just let me make my own decisions and be in control the whole time. No mentally forcing or threatening me to do anything. If I even sense you tampering with me in anyway I will fight you ever step of the way." He just hoped that she could understand this and would follow those rules he set forth.
 
Alusin

She sighed mentally again; if she'd been in her body, she would have thrown her arms up into the air in frustration. But then she thought about it for a moment. What he said had a kernel of wisdom in it... demons HAD traditionally used force and trickery to get their way. What if... what if there were another, more efficient way to get their cooperation?

"Fine," she replied. "We'll do it your way. I'll stay inside your head for now; no need to go scaring everyone on the street. So; first thing you'll need to do to start the training is to go find some sort of sexy lingerie store and by the sexiest outfit you can find. Think you can handle that?"
 
"I'm sure I can. I mean this is for my humanity and Rose afterall. I know I'm frustrating you, but I know you can feel my emotions and know I'm feeling stuff just as strong if not stronger then you. You best remember that if you want me to be just as good at doing what you do as you are." With that Aaron turned and walked directly into Fredricks of Hollywood and began to look over the racks of clothing he saw.

"Only one problem here that I see Alusin. I can pick it out but I have no clue how to pick something that will fit me and you know it. Just look at me. I'd look pretty silly in anything in here right now."
 
Alusin

"Don't you worry about that, my pet," she said, her voice in his head now soft and playful again. All trace of her frustrations and anger was gone. "Just find the sexiest thing you can find. If anyone asks you what you're doing, you just tell them you're looking for something for your girlfriend. Don't worry about size or anything like that... whatever you pick, I can make sure it'll be a perfect fit."
 
Aaron's face formed a smile as he thought this might actually be fun. He walked around Fredricks and looked from rack to rack looking for just the right thing. All the while hoping that no sales attendant would come over to bother him. His luck soon ran out as a beautiful sales clerk came over.

"Hello, I'm Susan, Is there anything I can help you with today Sir?"

"Uhhhhh yeah, I'm Aaron and I'm looking for something really sexy and slutty for my girlfriend. Can you show me a few things that seem to be popular right now, so I can pick something out for her. This is a birthday present for myself if that helps?"
 
Susan

Susan cocked her head as she listened to Aaron. "Well then," she said. "If you're looking for sexy and slutty, you've certainly come to the right place. Come with me." She led Aaron through the store, finally coming to a display of mannequins near the back wall. "I'd have to say that these three little numbers are the naughtiest ones we've got right now; we don't put them up in the display windows because the poor passersby get all scandalized. Do any of these seem like what you're looking for?"

The three outfits were indeed scandalous. To the left was a lacy black matching bra and panties, the straps of which were thin and rode high on the shoulders and hips, with tiny red bows where the nipples would sit and just at the center of the front of the panties. To the right was a mostly see-through filmy neon green negligee that hung open in the front, held together only by a thin lacy network of flimsy strings. The outfit came with long robes that hung down to the ankles to either side, along with a trim green g-string. And in the middle was a red and black leather bustier that came with a matching red leather thong. Heart-shaped holes were cut into the front of the bustier, and the back was cut so low that there was barely anything back there at all; the thong was even smaller, of course, with such a low cut in the front that shaving would be more or less a requirement.
 
Back
Top