helpful neighbors

philos

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Posts
1,931
She looked so deliciously tempting as she finished her gardening. Her hair was pulled through her ball cap and her face had a smudge of soil on it. She was lost in her own world, listening to her ipod and planning the flower bed. Her shirt slightly damp and clinging drew him toward her but the long slender neck begged to be kissed. Rather then fight temptation, he gave in. Putting his hands on her hips and drawing her close he kissed the back her neck ever so gently.
 
Most people would find this combination odd, but Mena liked to listen to dance music while she gardened. Right now she was jamming to Katy Perry, planting daffodils in the small flower bed on her patio. It was a small piece of land, a little nothing of a patch of earth, but she loved it just the same as if it were a lush acre.

Suddenly she felt someone grasping her, pulling her up, and warm lips on her neck. Spinning around, wide-eyed, she exclaimed, "Oh my God you scared me! I didn't hear you come through my gate. We shouldn't do this out here! Let's get down." And she pulled his arm down so that they both sat on the grassy area in front of the flower bed, next to each other.
 
He sat beside her and smiled warmly as he took her in. Even obviously tired and dirty she was a vision to behold. He helped her take off her gardening gloves and held her hands. They were warm and the gloves had rubbed them red so he rubbed them and massaged them. Not really a sexual thing but certainly a very intimate act. He was slow and deliberate as he rubbed her palms and fingers. It was much like a body massage on a much smaller scale. "I've been thinking of you constantly", he told her. "I saw you out here and had to touch you. I had to feel your skin on mind even if it is just your lovely hands." "Here, i brought you this," he said as he handed her a cold soda. " "I would have brought you flowers, you certainly deserve them, but since you were already surrounded by them I thought you could use a cold drink more."" Sorry if I startled you, I just couldn't help myself.", he said with a sheepish grin.
 
She cracked open the soda and smiled widely, and then took a big sip. Gardening had made her hot, and the cold drink was refreshing.

"I forgive you. It's just that, I don't want Mrs. Daniels to see us, she's such a gossip. She'll tell the whole neighborhood what we're up to, and then they'll all talk." Mena rolled her eyes, and then brought the cold can of soda to her sweaty forehead, and then her neck, feeling the coolness on her hot skin.
 
The condensation from the can mixed with her sweat and trailed down her cheek and jaw. Her skin glowed from the exertion and he felt an undeniable need to reach out and touch her. "I think maybe we should move inside, it could rain any minute.", he told her even though there wasn't a cloud in the sky. "Rain?", she asked, "what are you talking about" "I definitely feel a raging storm coming.", he said with a grin, "we better find some shelter." Catching on she grinned, took his hand and led him inside. No sooner was the door shut then he grabbed her hips and drew her in for a deep kiss. "oh, let me shower first, I'm filthy."
"I don't care, I need you." He replied
"It will only take a minute, you'll survive." she told him as she slipped from his hands.
 
He didn't let her get too far. He raced after her, both of them laughing like children, and caught her as she reached the stairs. They fell into an embrace and kissed deeply. His hands found her breasts and rubbed then through the dirty shirt. Their tounges entwined as his hardening cock pushed into her crotch. Together they took off his shirt and she threw her arms around him.
 
Back
Top