Helping Daddy Crossdress

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
45,035
eighteen year old daughter discovers daddy's secret panty drawer. Instead of disgust, she confronts him, is assured he is hetro, that 'playing dressup' is just something that excites him... he is fair haired, slender...

Daughter decides he deserves a treat for his birthday & helps him sneak into the ladies locker room at gym - which goes all wrong when he's expected to undress.
 
would this have to feature incest if "Daddy" is in the title?
 
You know probably, but I think it would be more interesting if daddy and daughter go to a club and get drunk then picked up by a couple horny guys. More is fine I'm just such a slut. ;)
 
You know probably, but I think it would be more interesting if daddy and daughter go to a club and get drunk then picked up by a couple horny guys. More is fine I'm just such a slut. ;)

nice twist... and that's why we love you
 
And yet nobody ever follows through with my ideas. :(
 
You know probably, but I think it would be more interesting if daddy and daughter go to a club and get drunk then picked up by a couple horny guys. More is fine I'm just such a slut. ;)

wonder how many bi men are out there? most men do love anal sex, so why not do a man? :devil: a butt's a butt, right? hehe
 
wonder how many bi men are out there? most men do love anal sex, so why not do a man? :devil: a butt's a butt, right? hehe

Hardly. I'd be happy to suck the toes of a pretty woman, but don't stick some gnarly dude's ugly feet in my face.

Same goes for butts. There's a big difference between a cute girly derriere and some guy's hairy plumber's crack.
 
Not all men have a manly ass you know. Besides, butt men want a big curvy butt and well men tend to have big curvy butts. ;)
 
Hardly. I'd be happy to suck the toes of a pretty woman, but don't stick some gnarly dude's ugly feet in my face.

Same goes for butts. There's a big difference between a cute girly derriere and some guy's hairy plumber's crack.

but you men are suppose to manscape, so shave that ass!
 
Going back to the original idea, bad carny and jen :p :caning:

Suppose we are the next morning, both wake up hung over. Daddy is sore and complains about it, she's sore and complains about it so they try and figure out what happened. Rather like The Hangover 1 & 2. But we can add sex galore instead of just comedy and action. :cool:
 
Going back to the original idea, bad carny and jen :p :caning:

Suppose we are the next morning, both wake up hung over. Daddy is sore and complains about it, she's sore and complains about it so they try and figure out what happened. Rather like The Hangover 1 & 2. But we can add sex galore instead of just comedy and action. :cool:

I love that idea. Piecing together what happened little by little, loads of flashbacks, things dripping out of things... The idea of a girl catching, and then assisting a man cross-dress is super hot.

I don't think incest would be necessary, maybe Dad just wants a girlfriend to go out and pick up guys with. A wing girl so to speak. Great idea, can't wait to see it pan out.
 
If someone will write it. I mean seriously it's like everyone assumes that because I said it I'm going to write it. Nobody ever touches what I come up with but it's always I love that idea. :eek:

Seriously, come on guys what I put in the forums unless I say otherwise and hell even then write it if you want. Please god write it. :kiss:
 
If someone will write it. I mean seriously it's like everyone assumes that because I said it I'm going to write it. Nobody ever touches what I come up with but it's always I love that idea. :eek:

Seriously, come on guys what I put in the forums unless I say otherwise and hell even then write it if you want. Please god write it. :kiss:

I'll get write on it.
 
Back
Top