Helpless and Groped

How crowded are we talking, and what kind of outfit would she have on?
Maybe a lot of people at a standing room only concert. She woukd bexwearimg shorts, and a top that is pretty tight because of her big size 40dd tits
 
I think it’s pretty common on the underground trains in London. Very busy, squeezed next to others, I’ve been groped twice and I don’t go to london often !

I think it’s pretty common on the underground trains in London. Very busy, squeezed next to others, I’ve been groped twice and I don’t go to london often !
It’s not unusual on the Tube, and I'd guess it's usually non-consensual. A plague on those creeps. However, over the years, I’ve had what might be considered a surprising number of encounters on the Central Line with women who were very much consenting. It’s always pretty obvious if someone wants to play a little – eye contact, or a smile – but a clear signal is deliberate contact. Being crushed against your fellow passengers is part of commuting in London, but someone who presses against you and stays there even when other travellers get off would probably not be averse to a tentative stroke with the back of a hand. If she objects in any way, though, that’s it – over. If she doesn’t, and grinds harder up against you, or moves a leg between yours, or brushes an erect nipple against your hand while you’re holding the rail, well… I’ve found out that more women than you might expect are keen to liven up their journeys.
 
Something happened to me this last weekend and I need to talk about it.

I was publicly grabbed for the first time and I fucking LOVED it. A literal stranger and it was just a few seconds.

But now all I can think about is being helpless and felt up by whoever deigns to touch me. No fucking, just soft grabbing and pinching and pulling and caressing and and and…

Has this happened to any other subs out there? It was so random and I’m not condoning assault but.. I’ve never felt more powerful. It was so weird and hot at the same time!

Please tell me I’m not alone and don’t need immediate therapy?

Because now I’m literally looking for this kind of porn and pulling on my nipples thinking about what it would be like to have tons of hands grabbing at me… like several fingers poking and rubbing my asshole and fingers pushing into my mouth and my feet being felt up and a mouth sucking on my tits and my forehead being petted while hands are also on my stomach rubbing me.

Wait now that I just wrote this out it feels way more natural to want to be felt up like this. And it’s funny that I genuinely got here from being grabbed irl without knowing I needed it!

Soooo now my question is: men who do this please god tell me what’s in your head while you do this to a stranger? Have you wanted to grab someone but never done it? Is there like a signal that I’m open to being molested and free use to touch?

Women who like being publicly touched like this: how do you get more of it? Is it just random? Is it just a fantasy I’m not getting and going too far with?

And lastly, if anyone wants to play pretend I’m literally taking requests I guess haha!
Yeah that’s just straight up sex offender behavior if a stranger does it to an unsuspecting unconsenting female. I want 100% of those fucks to be sent to jail where they can be nonconsensually groped by other larger big dicked inmates.
 
I’m not a fan and I wouldn’t want to encourage it. I’ve been groped I don’t know how many times… mostly music concerts. Once on a train going from Austria to Italy when I was backpacking.
I always found it frightening and it made me feel kinda ill.

Now I have the confidence to call the man out and tear shreds into him. But in my experience this is probably why they target younger women. I developed quite young and was definitely not ready for that then.

That being said… I love playing in public, and being touched in public by a playmate or partner. I find it really exciting to be outdoors and have this secret play.

And I would enjoy a stranger, if there had been some sort of communication first that showed my consent, even just some knowing looks but enough for them yo know I was on board.

I’m glad you had a good experience, but the man that did it is not a good person, and I hope he gets some serious karma.
By invitation only of course 😎
 
Back
Top