her punishment

DorsetCatMan

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Posts
2,549
I watched as the taxi pulled up. I'd sat in the lobby, waiting, planning. She'd been going online and talking to guys, not just saying hi either. We'll I'd seen some of the things she'd written and now it was time to see if she was ready.

as she entered the building I walked over 'hi angel, how are you? Ready for your surprise?' I'd told her this was a present - something to celibrate our anniversary 'want to go to our room and get ready?'
 
I blinked as I walked into the hotel lobby, my bright red hair curled to perfection and my heels tapping on the floor. It was unusual that we would go to hotels but I thought nothing of it considering he said that it was a gift of somesort.

I smiled as I saw him, a pink tinge coming to my cheeks as I did. "I've been good," I said as I fiddled with the bag I carried. While I may have been beautiful and smart, I was still only a college senior. "Yeah that sounds nice," I said as I brushed some of my hair away from my face, since it started tickling me
 
I walked her to the lift, we stepped inside and I pressed my hand to hers, slipping the soft leather cuff over her hand. 'so what are you wearing under your coat?' I whispered and smiled.
 
"Wouldn't you like to know?" I said, a teasing manner in my voice. Under the coat, I was wearing my favorite silk dress, the one that was somewhat see through. I wore it on days when I wanted to seduce my professors and it usually worked. Of course, I would never tell him that
 
I smiled and led her to the room. 'close your eyes' I whispered and waited - smiling. As she closed them I took a silk blindfold and placed it over them, I knew she'd not be able to see anything, I'd tried the blindfold earlier myself.

the door opened and I led her in, gently removing her coat 'mmm beautiful' Gently I sat her on the end of the bed, then sat beside her. 'so tell me - what would you like to do toniht?'
 
I close my eyes eagerly, wondering what was going to happen. I then felt the silk piece of cloth over my eyes and I knew approximately what it was. It had to be a blindfold considering I opened my eyes and couldn't see anything. Oh well, I trust him.

I felt my coat my being removed and I shivered slightly, silk was cold and not air resistant. I was sat on the bed and asked what I wanted to do. "Anything you want, sweethear," I said as I blushed a faint pink color
 
I smiled 'anything?' I stood and moved to the laptop, reading from it silently then moved back and gently took the leather cuff roundher wrist, I lifted it up and took her other hand, slipping the wrist in the other cuff. 'do you have anything to say to me?' I whispered and kissed her, firmly and with passion on her lips
 
I gasped as I felt both of my wrists cuffed and I struggled slightly. I wasn't strong at all, something that came with being a nerd through out high school and every thing like that. However, I had never seen, well, felt him be so forceful with my before. I couldn't think of anything I'd done to make him this forceful. "I don't know what I did," I said before I felt his lips on mine, forceful and strong
 
I pulled away and read from the laptop 'yeah baby I want your cock in my mouth, I want you to fuck me and cum over my silk dress' I placed my hands on her knees 'should I go on?'

then I lowered her back onto the bed 'well?'
 
Back
Top