Here I Am (PM interest!)

"You are new to the industry." I state, rather than question. "It shows. Your not used to this much attention. This is just my job." I explain, removing my hand all the same as to make you feel comfortable.

"If it's easier for you, you can do it. I'm just trying to get a visualisation fof what you would look like on camera. You have to remember sometimes you will be in studio's with freezing cold fans. Your nipples will stick out against your top, and if you have odd shaped nipples, we are hardly going to hire you for a photoshoot in that case.

I look back at your perky tits, grinning and polishing off the rest of my drink. "This is just the way it goes! If you don't like it, don't be a bikini model.

Even for me this play-acting is very well done. I could pass a real model scout.
 
Your explanation sounded pretty sound to me. "Oh I'm sorry for ever doubting you Ty." I said, glancing over to you as you began to finish your drink, after staring at my chest some more. I bit my lip softly for saying this, but I went on; "Please continue. I won't stop you."
 
"Not a worry." I say, returning both my hands to cup your perky tits. I grope and massage them playfully, twisting and tweaking your nipples it hard little peaks.
"Everything about your tits, are perfect." I roll your hard nipples back and forth, between my rough fingertips.

My cock almost ready to burst through the front of my shorts. The coke mixes with the pleasure of running my hands over your huge tits and I can't control myself anymore. I must have you!

My hands start to pull and tug at your nipples more and more. Tweaking and pinching them all to excess.
 
My eyes watch your hands, marveling over the size of my chest as they grope and massage each massive breast. "Everything about your tits, are perfect." you say huskily as you roll my nipples back and forth. I involuntarily groaned and arched my back, though keep my eyes onto your greedy hands.

"Ah...Ah!"
I moan in both pleasure and pain as you forcefully pull and tug at my nipples.
 
"How about that backside of yours?" I ask, seeing your back arch slightly.
Woman usually unable to resist the way I move my magic fingers across their body. Mixing the pleasure with the pain.
As you move to stand up, I quickly reach down and unbutton my pants. Taking some of the pressure from around my buldging cock. Knowing I wont be able to keep up the act much longer.
 
"How about that backside of yours?"​

Usually I am not nearly this naive. But I was however, eager to follow my dreams. Combine that with the way you seemed like such a professional then with the way your hands played with my body...Well, it comes to no surprise that I would actually carry on. Truth is, I loved the rough play...

"Well, let's see.."
I said as I undid my bikini bottom and leaned over the counter. "What do you think?" I asked again.
 
I stand up, placing my glass on the counter. I move right behind you and look over your ass with the biggest grin on my face. "I think your going to have a job by the end of the night." I say eagerly, wanting to make you think you actually going to get the position.
I reach my hand back and open palm spank your ass hard with a sharp CRACK!
A few minutes go by and a red welt in the shape of my hand, starts to appear on your right ass cheek.
 
"Really? I-" I was saying until I got interupted by a painful, forceful slap on my ass "Ah!"

* SLAP SLAP SLAP*​

Moments went by as the only sound in this isolated room was of your hand hitting across my plump right ass cheek. The flesh jiggled a bit with every hit and you seemed to be enjoying yourself.
 
I spank your plump ass cheeks again and again. Switching from one side to the other.
I have obviously interupted what you where going to say, but I don't mind.
Lust has taken over me now.
I shuffle around and let my pants fall silently to the floor, around my ankles.
I lean myself over your back, pressing my crotch into your ass, quite forcefully. "Lets see if you really have what it takes." I say gruffly. My voice changing to a deeper, more scratchy tone.

I push my weight down onto the back of you, making your huge tits press against the counter top, your soft skin spreading out over the cold surface as your pressed down.
 
I didn't notice that your pants have fallen on the floor, instead I felt something hard press against my ass. "Lets see if you really have what it takes." you told me in a deep tone. "Oh god!" I yell out as you push your weight on me on the bar counter. My breasts were squished on the surface, spreading out as you continued to push me down. "What are you doing Ty?" I asked as both pain and pleasure sank in some more.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I reach down and spread your ass cheeks open, letting the buldge of my hard cock press against my boxers, then inbetween your ass cheeks. Rocking it back and forth, I lean down and whisper into your ear. "What do you think i'm doing, you little bitch!" I say, holding you in place underneath me. Grinding and humping against the back of you, pre-cum soaking through the front of my boxers.

"This will teach you to strip for a man your hardly know." I tuck a thumb into each side of my boxers and quickly slip them down my legs, before pressing my whole body against you once again.
My rock hard cock, springs up between your legs. Brushing against your tight, quivering pussy lips, then up through your ass crack.
 
"What do you think i'm doing, you little bitch!" you whispered harshly into my ears, grinding yourself against my backside, as you spread my plump cheeks apart. "Oh god! Someone! Help!" I yell out, though my words echo, I knew that no one could possibly hear me.

"This will teach you to strip for a man your hardly know."
you then tell me as you drop your boxers and grind your rock hard cock between my legs, sliding to my bare pussy then to my ass crack, as if to decide which to take me by first. "Please...No..." I tell you softly.
 
"Yell as much as you want, whore. The party is still going on up the hall and this function room is basically sound proof." I rock my hips against the back of you, faster and faster. Feeling you squirm underneath me, struggling with my weight ontop of you.

My rock hard, throbbing cock is now running up and down over both your tight holes. I don't mind which I get inside first, just as long as I get inside this helpless little slut infront of me. I forcefully push hips forward, feeling the very tip of my thick cock press against one of your holes.

I continue to push, sighing and groaning softly with the effort it takes to get my cock inside you. "Erggh....Y..Y..Yesss!
 
I scream as you tell me that it's soundproof, though I knew my efforts were in vain. I stay there under your weight, helpless and you push your way inside of my unprotected pussy. "No...Noooo!" I cry out as your massive shaft enters me, moving slowly inside until our hips are buckled together.
 
I feel how slick you are, easing my giant member deep inside you. Knowing I must be inside your sweet cunt, for me to slip in so easily. My heavy cum-filled balls, gently slapping against your hot clit confirms my thoughts.

"Mmmmm...Your a wet one." I say deeply into your ear. Ravaging you from behind, powerfully thrusting my hips into the back of you, as my cock disappears deep inside you and back out with each thrust.
 
"Ahhh! Ahhh!" I moan out loudly, feeling your cock enter my now wet pussy. It was no doubt that way after all your 'examinations' when you forcefully pulled on my hard nipples or spanked my plump backside. Regardless, I shut my eyes tight as your balls slapped against me, as you whisper into my ears; "Mmmmm...Your a wet one."

"God please Ty, stop-" I try to say in between loud groans but instead cry our as your shaft stretched my inner muscles. Over and over, I called out your name as you pounded right into me, the whole room being filled with only the noises of our breathing, moaning and our flesh colliding.
 
As I start to hear your involentary moans, "Ahhh! Ahhh!" I ram my hips into the back of you, wanting to make your feel every inch of my huge dick enter you.
I can feel your pussy lips stretch and clamp around my shaft in turn. The mixture, of pain, pleasure and confusion all must be running through your mind.

With every powerful thrust in behind you, my heavy balls slap against your clit. Sending more pleasurable waves running through your body over and over."I'm not going to stop, until i am utterly satisfied!" I pull myself off your back and open handedly spank your ass again, making your whole body rock forward across the counter.
 
"Oh God, Oh God" I moan out with every powerful thrust you make. My moans or perhaps protests, seemed to have encouraged you more as you push me against the counter even more forcefully, causing all my weight to press against my heavy breasts, mashed against the cold surface. "I'm not going to stop, until i am utterly satisfied!" you then yell into my ear.

I breathe in relief, though that didn't last long. I yell out in pleasurable pain as you slap my plump round ass cheeks again, causing the flesh to jiggle a bit against your assault, and for your hand print to stay on my skin; as if you've marked me as your personal property.
 
"Your such a little whore!" I say as you moan out loud "Oh God, Oh God!" I grab both sides of your ass and begin to drag you back along the length of my shaft with each thrust up into, making each thrust into you, double as hard.
"Listen to you, you love what my thick cock is doing to you!" I go crazy, unleashing everything I have to give into the back of you. Destroying your pussy, totally and utterly.

"No man will want you again, after i'm done with you!"
 
"Please no!" I groan as you grab me by my ass, pulling me along your massive cock as you relentlessly pound me, increasing just how much you fill me. "Fuck fuck..." I muttered as you continue: "Listen to you, you love what my thick cock is doing to you!" And those words may have had more truth in them than I would likely to admit...

I was enjoying this...

"No man will want you again, after i'm done with you!" you taunted as you went even harder. Pounding my helpless wet pussy with every thrust and causing my mouth to open as I yell out over and over. I may have even moved my hips against you as you fucked my like an animal in heat.

"Oh god! Just finish me!" I moan as you tug hard on my long brown hair. I then scream in blissful, pleasurable climax.
 
"Oh god! Just finish me!" You moan as my hips move in a blurr behind you. Ramming and pounding your wet hole without letting your pussy get used to the girth of my massive dick for a single second.
My fingertips wrapped up in your long brown hair, tugging it. Making your body arch in whatever way I see fit.

"Oh, i'll finish you!" I say, an evil smirk crossing my face. I pull my hips right back, every inch of my cock slipping out of your used cunt.

A mixture of pre-cum and your slick, wetness runs down the length of my shaft, dripping onto the cold floor. The insides of your thighs are dripping with your need for more.

I grab the base of my cock tightly. "Lets see how we go in here!" I say, knowing the protest that is about to come. The buldging head of my cock, pressing against your tight asshole.
 
I cried out in sheer pleasure as you pulled my hips back at every thrust, your massive cock intruding and stretching myself to the very limits. You eventually pull out, as I heave my breath in relief once again. My pussy was as wet as it could possibly be; my fluids dripping down the length of my thighs.

"Lets see how we go in here!"​

I glance back as I cry out "Wait! NO!" as you began to push your monstrous cock between my ass cheek. "Aaaahhhh! Ohh!" I moan as your assault got even more painful. My legs shook with anticipation, as you laugh out in such an evil, mischievous way.
 
I grunt over and over, struggling to get my thickness into your ass. "..Ehh...Ehh...Ehh....Ahhhhhhh!" Finally the tip slips just inside you and I feel your clamp around my cock, crying out in pain.
"Aaaahhhh! Ohh!" Not wanting anymore to enter your virgin asshole.
"Relax bitch! It will only hurt more if you tense up." I lean right over your bubbly ass, and press my entire weight over you. Using your asshole as a pivot point, I start to twist from side to side. Trying to force more of my cock into you, with great effort.
 
"Relax bitch! It will only hurt more if you tense up."

Scared, or maybe now being completely submissive, I manage to fight off my screaming by biting on my lip as you move inside my perfect shapely ass. Though, I did moan out loudly as you twisted your way inside my incredibly tight ass, forcing more and more of your massive cock inside my fat cheeks. "OH GOD!" I cry out out, arching my back as my tits press into the counter once again.

Against my better judgement, I began to move my ample ass cheeks against you, hungry perhaps for more. "Oh fuck...fuck!" I moan out loudly.
 
With my cock pushing inch by inch into your ass, I let out a pleasure filled grunt. "M...Mmmm....Y...Your...So.....Tight..." I let go off your ass cheeks, once inside you.

Your fat cheeks pressing against either side of my pulsating shaft. I push deeper into you, feeling my balls slap against the gaping hole that was once your tight cunt.

Feeling your ass move back against me, suprises me. But i'm not all that shocked, that your enjoy the abuse i'm giving you.

I reach across the counter and grab your hand, moving it down between your legs. "You should at least, enjoy it!"
 
Back
Top