Hornblende
Exploring eloquence
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2015
- Posts
- 19,195
Look at him is there even a question here? Hit on
...and look at you too! Reciprocal hit


Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Look at him is there even a question here? Hit on


hit on,...and look at you too! Reciprocal hit![]()

![]()
hit on
![]()
![]()
I would try a HIT onPass.
I would try a HIT on
I'll hit on him (and not with my rolling pin)
I'll hit on him (and not with my rolling pin)
I'll go with hit on.
Pass, because I don't know him. Sorry!
Hit on because she has a wicked sense of humor.
I'll hit on him. Always did have a thing for bananas![]()
puh-puh-puh-pass.
*licks*
Hit on
Hit on...
Pass.
Ouch! Be careful, you guys- I'm sensitive!
*tweaks*![]()
Ok...let me rephrase....hit on in the most respectful way.![]()
Hit on!!!!
Ok...let me rephrase....hit on in the most respectful way.![]()
