Homeland Security Proposal

Dreams of Polina

Our president and Congress should be required to wear them -- hooked up to a vast public approval polling system. If they tip too far, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZAP!

You know I go to bed in the evening after a vodka or two..... and then wake up to a drizziling morning in Moscow.... I fire up the ol laptop, not expecting a lot.... and.......

BAM!!! Epithany!!!!! The answer to all our problems!!!

Let's call it the "Bushmaster"!!!!!

So just when our President is waving his little flag to celebrate a US victory at the Olympics..... even tho our "ally" Russia is bombing the shit out of another "ally" of ours.....

ZZZZZZZAAAAAPPPPPPP

Oh..... please...........

-KC
 
I'd say it's a bunch of horseshit, but with Americans willing to give up more and more of their freedoms in the name of 'National Security' it just might come to pass.

Although I think if it does you can expect the airlines to loose more and more revenue as more and more people switch to some other form of transportation within the continental United States. I know I would...rail, auto, bus, but I don't travel much anymore and would drive anywhere I would need to go.


Gets a little more complicated for those of us who live across the pond and have to fly big time to visit the family - and get back..........the cost of a sea crossing is prohibitive in money and time......but, that said, they ain't putting one of those things on me or mine!! I've seen too many video clips of stupid cops tasering unsuspecting people, for almost no reason at all, the thought of that kind of technology being in the hands of even less 'qualified' people scares me to death.
 
Gets a little more complicated for those of us who live across the pond and have to fly big time to visit the family - and get back..........the cost of a sea crossing is prohibitive in money and time......but, that said, they ain't putting one of those things on me or mine!! I've seen too many video clips of stupid cops tasering unsuspecting people, for almost no reason at all, the thought of that kind of technology being in the hands of even less 'qualified' people scares me to death.

Yes it does me too. But, I think that the control would be in the hands of the aircrew, as the range of the receiver would be limited, unless the damn thing can be activated by satellite.

On the Trans-Atlantic flights there might even be a dedicated area for the sky marshals to sit, much like the crew sleeping area, where they can have little buttons to push to shock people out of their sleep at random.:rolleyes:

Then again, Homeland Security might like to have this ability, but if the airlines refuse to allow passengers aboard with stunguns strapped to their wrists, and without some act of congress to force us to give up another of our freedoms, there is not too much they(Homeland Security) can do.

And if I can get the damn thing off my wrist, possibly have the damn thing activate on it's own, I now have a weapon I can use against anyone on the plane. :eek:

ETA: I don't think the US can force countries to place these bracelets on foreign nationals outside the US. Just a thought.
 
Back
Top