Honesty Is Best....

Jealousy

Gonna make all the skinny girls jealous, hun. Gotta bump this thread to the top where it belongs. And thanks again for those sexy ass pics!!!
 
i had to stop by again this morning, just to start my day! thank you... ;) gc
 
Yours4TheTaking said:
Thank you everyone :kiss: to each of you :kiss:

More pics to come soon.

Enjoy your day ;)

That's what I get for not coming in here for a day. Great pics and what a beautiful body you have...very lickable. Thanks for sharing!
 
Yours4TheTaking said:
that is the biggest I could get it for you....hope it is better :kiss:

You look great so don't feel like you should hesitate in sharing more.
 
Yours4TheTaking said:
Thank you everyone :kiss: to each of you :kiss:

More pics to come soon.

Enjoy your day ;)
Good morning good looking :rose: Looking forward to more of your beauty
Hope it is a great day
​
 
wow what a beautiful woman you are love the pic's you look fantastic would love to see more
 
Yours4TheTaking said:
Never done anything like this :)
If you choose to look and comment, please be honest...
All feedback is welcomed
Enjoy the Pictures ;)
And thank you for stopping by :kiss:
Well if i have to be totally honest then I will have to thank you for the very messy and relaxing orgasm you just inspired. I couldnt stop stroking myself hard and fast as i opened each of your pics exposing more of your arousing body

Hey you wanted an honest answer. Its a bit more honest than a simple you are hot :D
 
Mmmmmmm... Verrrrry sexy woman! I love your piecings! How long have you had them? :devil:
 
Yours4TheTaking said:
I love all my piercing...but the right nip is my fav...
more sensitive ;)
My left is a bit more sensitive. :devil: I don't wear metal in my nipples anymore, but ever since they've been pierced, they have remained exquisitely sensitive! :D
 
Anarawd said:
My left is a bit more sensitive. :devil: I don't wear metal in my nipples anymore, but ever since they've been pierced, they have remained exquisitely sensitive! :D


mmm yummmy
why did you stop wearing the metal?
anything else pierced? ;)
 
Yours4TheTaking said:
mmm yummmy
why did you stop wearing the metal?
anything else pierced? ;)
Ah the constraints of living, raising a family, and working in a conservative reality. If you visit my thread you will see where I wear that little ring that I still wear! :devil:
 
Back
Top