Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh fuck mummy, i love that you're my slut mummy. fucking your ass hard now slut
 
fuck your slut baby - fuck me harder

feel my sex oozing juices - so goddamn wet now

this is the cause too being fucked by the neighbours - oh god

god she has made me wet - and with pup and mike doing me - fuck i'm so horny today
 
fucking my slut's ass like a whore, shoving my cock deep into your hole mummy oh fuck, i'm sooo hard right now i need you mummy
 
mmmm, i bet you would look like her, your ankles high, your ass open, my cock sliding in and out mummy, fuck i need to fuck you right now my slut
 
I stick my cock in your mouth get it nice and wet before I put it in your ass.
 
She's all yours fellas I gotta run. It was fun Mummy I hope we can do it again.
 
mmm - lots of roommates - no wonder this is such a big place

all these yummy cocks - stroking now - licking each one and then moving on to the next
 
Standing in front of you....stroking my hard cock as I admire your wet and sticky body....watching your cunt drip down your thighs....would love to have that cunt sitting on my face
 
mmm Jimm - be a sweetie and straddle me

pump your sex between my breasts and lick my juicy sex as mike pumps my arse
 
Spitting on your breasts, then pushing my cock in and out between your amazing tits....laying on top of you, my mouth covering your cunt, my tongue pumping your pussy...your juices flooding my face
 
site on jimm's face so he can clear your dirty pussy up,

I'm standing infount of u as u take my cock on your mouth sucking it like a lolly pop
 
oh god yess keep licking me - oh godd

piggy now that you are soo hard now why don'y you fill me up - i want to feel you really fuck me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top