Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This made me laugh

I have a fear of insinkerators - having mashed spoons and other non-living things - worse than nails down a chalk board :mad:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
This is the first year in well over 30 when I've been completely without a Horny Mummy. It is awfully lonely If any Horny Mummies from the Philadelphia area are looking for a Horny Daddy to keep them company then I need to hear from them. Spring mating urges are driving me crazy.
 
hmm I do not post often on here.. How would little Katie like it, if much taller and bigger men made you their slave?
 
;)Can you please be my first Horny Mummy on Lit- I don't beg- but I am kinda new here and would love to be initiated. :devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top