Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for a Horny Mummy in the Philadelphia area who wants to be pleasurably worshiped. Still not finding. :(
 
Fantasy girl

Tingling now :devil::devil:

I'm dressed as your favourite fantasy girl - anything you want from me :devil:


I would love to dominate you! Tie you up bind you up toy with your wet pussy. While you wear nothing but rope and a choker. I would use a vibrator on your clit until it got your juices flowing then I'd start tongueing your pussy and ass. Of course you wouldn't be allowed to orgasm until I let you. The ill give your bottom a good spanking. Followed by you giving me deep throat head until I cum all over your bound titties ;)
 
Nice to see you posting on your thread, Katie. I love your choice of vids!
;)
 
just found your thread. super hot! i wish we had more bandwidth out here in the desert to DL the movies you recommend
 
Wow. So disappointed I did not discover this thread earlier. This is so hot. Thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top