Hottest YouTube Personality

ThePenileAvenger

Super Hero
Joined
Jul 16, 2024
Posts
25
Just wondering who anybody here thinks is hot on YouTube. I think Tara Babcock, Vara Dark, My Nerdy Home (aka Steph), and X-Ray Girl are really pretty/sexy. So is Candace Owens actually, even if she sounds like a rambling fool these days, and supports a piece of trash like Andrew Tate... I'd still stuff my cock in her mouth.

So do any YouTubers put any of you in the mood?
 
I had prepared some witty remarks, but then realized that this topic isn't actually worse than the average AH topic.

I've never heard of any of the people you mentioned, but if it helps, I used to find Megyn Kelly quite sexy. Smart and sexy always go well together.
 
Aki, aka SPVN.X is a fellow biker with gorgeous eyes. Law_ya as well; she's pretty much known as the reverse Vlad Ncl of bikers. Kyota Ko is also quite handsome and extremely funny. Mentioning Ginny Di here as well.
 
Simone Giertz is definitely up there for me, also Climate Adam (he's just always so sad about climate change, I want to give him a big hug), Hank Greene, maybe weirdly, and basically the entire rotating cast of DropoutTV šŸ˜…
 
I had prepared some witty remarks, but then realized that this topic isn't actually worse than the average AH topic.

I've never heard of any of the people you mentioned, but if it helps, I used to find Megyn Kelly quite sexy. Smart and sexy always go well together.
Megyn Kelly is still pretty hot, she's kept herself in great shape.
 
Simone Giertz is definitely up there for me, also Climate Adam (he's just always so sad about climate change, I want to give him a big hug), Hank Greene, maybe weirdly, and basically the entire rotating cast of DropoutTV šŸ˜…
I came here to say Hank Green, lmao. I'd happily be the filling in a Green brothers sandwich, too.

Also tons of hotties on Dropout.
 
Max Miller from Tasting History is dreamy, just gorgeous. The bluest eyes. Unfortunately he's playing for the other team.
 
Just wondering who anybody here thinks is hot on YouTube. I think Tara Babcock, Vara Dark, My Nerdy Home (aka Steph), and X-Ray Girl are really pretty/sexy. So is Candace Owens actually, even if she sounds like a rambling fool these days, and supports a piece of trash like Andrew Tate... I'd still stuff my cock in her mouth.

So do any YouTubers put any of you in the mood?

This is a good example of human diversity because I looked all of them up and I think I would actually kick all of them out of bed even if I were single and horny.

Turns out Emily Ratajkowski has a YouTube so I'll mention her as my kind of lady.
 
I've never heard of any of the people you mentioned, but if it helps, I used to find Megyn Kelly quite sexy. Smart and sexy always go well together.
I'm guessing "used to" is the operative phrase here, considering what she's been up to these days. Kinda like aforementioned Candace Owens; there doesn't seem to be a stupid conspiracy theory that either of them wouldn't like.

As for OP's question, I would say in no particular order:
  • Shoe0nhead (technically a MILF now 🤤)
  • Sydney Watson (she's taaaaall šŸ˜)
  • Misha Petrov (yes, I know she's a lesbian; nobody's perfect ;))
  • Alyssa Matesic (decent writing advice, too)
  • Amy Shira Teitel (from The Vintage Space channel)
 
Last edited:
Alyssa Matesic (decent writing advice, too)

I agree. She's very pretty and she does have decent advice. I like Abbie Emmons in both ways as well. For a long time Abbie's word was gospel to me when it came to romance. Now it's still gospel, just that I don't take every word of the gospel literally.
 
Elizabeth Zharoff (The Charismatic Voice)
Lolli Wren (The Fairy Voice Mother)
 
Back
Top