How bout a new ass thread!

pantone said:
martini!! your ass is amazing. holy shit. and with the panties on - so sexy. such a damned tease you are! and i love it. and the fact that you're topless as well - whoa! martini - your whole body is stunning. my day dreams of you are getting naughtier by the second.
:devil:
Thank you babe! :kiss: Now about those day dreams... :devil:
 
Mmmmmm

Martini in Silk said:
YEA! When's the originator of this thread going to grace us with her luscious ass again? ;) :p

Well I hope you will grace us again with your beautiful sexy pictures again too.


Mmmmmmmmm hope they will trade post for post... Hey Ladies and guys... we can only hope... and with all the other ladies posting WOW Guys I think we will be in heaven...

:nana: :p :nana: :D
 
Martini in Silk said:
Thank you babe! :kiss: Now about those day dreams... :devil:

well, they involve you, me, lots of sweat, many positions, orgasms, exhaustion, and lots of kissing.

and that ass of yours gives me many ideas for positions

:devil:
 
Martini in Silk said:
Alright, alright you win... Bitch! ;) :kiss:
lick * fuck * lick * fuck * lick * fuck... thats exactly what that position is perfect for. :p

Martini you are generous today. :heart:
 
lightning1 said:
lick * fuck * lick * fuck * lick * fuck... thats exactly what that position is perfect for. :p

Martini you are generous today. :heart:

My 2006 New Year's Resolutions:
1. Lose Weight
2. Stop Smoking
3. Be more generous to Lightning

At least I'm sticking to one of them! ;) :eek:
 
Martini in Silk said:
My 2006 New Year's Resolutions:
1. Lose Weight
2. Stop Smoking
3. Be more generous to Lightning

At least I'm sticking to one of them! ;) :eek:


I think the first one should be the smoking..so you are around for a real long time...The weight for the time being is more too cuddle ;)
 
Martini in Silk said:
Here's a hint for you... um, you posted on 'my' thread earlier... :nana:


I found one...you are one hot tease...love the nipple or what I could see ;) you are one hot looking lady with a very beautiful body :kiss:
 
Jazzy420 said:
I agree! Post martini, post!!!



Here's a pic I just took for the thread here!
Notice the sexy indents on my skin from my panties... :catgrin:


:p :p :p You are so lickable and kissable and just so damn sweet :kiss:
 
Martini in Silk said:
Alright, alright you win... Bitch! ;) :kiss:




:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Miss Martini that was definitely worth the wait :) I would sniff those panties anytime especially while you are still in them :p
 
Back
Top