supahspaz
Science Fiction
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2002
- Posts
- 44,259
well Ok you don't need to tell me I was just being nosey anywaypookies said:None of the above...those are boring.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
well Ok you don't need to tell me I was just being nosey anywaypookies said:None of the above...those are boring.

Oh that's a loaded lead in.. shall I?pookies said:Here's a hint...I so need to go do "it" right now.![]()

shower,pookies said:Here's a hint...I so need to go do "it" right now.![]()
oooh see I am goodpookies said:#1, #4 and #5, are correct.![]()
Very good.![]()

yes I have a cocky.. but this is an ass thread I can't show it to you herepookies said:There's that cocky spaz again.![]()

supahspaz said:yes I have a cocky.. but this is an ass thread I can't show it to you here![]()
![]()
LOL don't worry JeffJeffCobra2000 said:Damn Spaz, I was gonna say that!
bragging? or Complaining?pookies said:S'okay..I have seen it many, many times.![]()
whatevah !!!pookies said:For me to know, and you to find out.![]()
Gee thanks.. I thinkpookies said:Hehe..love to bust your balls.

yea I do.. what an asspookies said:You're welcome.![]()
Hey, do you like my new Av?

in the AV silly...pookies said:Me? or the guy that made it?![]()
![]()
![]()


She's gonna be pissed she missed you...phoenixxxx said:hope your well sexy ass![]()
lol dont worry il be backkkkkkkkkkkkkkksupahspaz said:She's gonna be pissed she missed you...

SUPAH !!!phoenixxxx said:lol dont worry il be backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk![]()