How do you change your lit name without......

Mr. Bootie

Da Bootieman is back!!
Joined
Jun 16, 2001
Posts
3,330
Changing your post count. Do you have to re-register??


kgboot
aka "Mr. Bootie"
 
Hey "Mr Bootie"!

I've seen a couple of people do this. Get in touch with Laurel and explain what you want done. I think normally she is very accommodating on these requests. Name change, but posts and stories stay the same.

Good luck!
 
Thank You SexyChele!!!!

SexyChele said:
Hey "Mr Bootie"!

I've seen a couple of people do this. Get in touch with Laurel and explain what you want done. I think normally she is very accommodating on these requests. Name change, but posts and stories stay the same.

Good luck!



I'll have to get in touch with Laurel. Laurel if you are reading this Please contact me and let's do this.

:kiss: :kiss: 's to SexyChele


kgboot
aka "Mr. Bootie"
 
Re: Thank You SexyChele!!!!

kgboot said:
I'll have to get in touch with Laurel. Laurel if you are reading this Please contact me and let's do this.
May I suggest a PM? Just a thought. ;)
 
* smiles and grins *

Etoile said:
May I suggest a PM? Just a thought. ;)


If I did that Etoile I couldn't have people like you posting to me. ;) I like for people to post with me.


kgboot
aka "Mr. Bootie"
 
Re: * smiles and grins *

kgboot said:
If I did that Etoile I couldn't have people like you posting to me. ;) I like for people to post with me.


kgboot
aka "Mr. Bootie"


Yes, it's true, Etoili. He is quite the *very* lovable attention hound!
 
Awww, Thank You SexyChele

SexyChele said:
Yes, it's true, Etoili. He is quite the *very* lovable attention hound!


I also need to thank you for......... ( Let's just say that I had to heed your warning and turn my volume down. *wink wink* )



kgboot
aka "Mr. Bootie"
 
Re: Awww, Thank You SexyChele

Hee, okay.

So will we be expecting you as Mister Bootie or something else? :)
 
I have to edit this.

Etoile said:
Hee, okay.

I can't have 3 post of the same thing


kgboot
aka "Mr. Bootie"
 
Last edited:
second editing of the post.

below is the actual post.

kgboot
aka "Mr. Bootie"
 
Last edited:
*laughs* Something else Etoile??

Etoile said:
Hee, okay.

So will we be expecting you as Mister Bootie or something else? :)



If I come back as something else, I'm afraid I'd be having an identity crisis. How am I now.....Sybli??? *laughs*


Although I am thinking about changing my sig line to the "poster formerly known kgboot." ;) :kiss:


kgboot
aka "Mr. Bootie"
 
Re: *laughs* Something else Etoile??

kgboot said:
If I come back as something else, I'm afraid I'd be having an identity crisis. How am I now.....Sybli??? *laughs*


Although I am thinking about changing my sig line to the "poster formerly known kgboot." ;) :kiss:


kgboot
aka "Mr. Bootie"
If you became Sybil I would recognize you, but I bet it's already taken! :D
 
Darn it!!!!!!!!!!

Etoile said:
If you became Sybil I would recognize you, but I bet it's already taken! :D


Why are all the good names already taken? :eek: :eek: :eek: but if you recognized me as Sybil. Then I wouldn't have been "Mr. Bootie". Maybe I would have been "Baby Got Back" ;) :)


kgboot
aka "Mr. Bootie"
 
Hey there!!!! Nice to see you also IAS

I was considering it, but from the looks of it, I may as well keep it as is. I don't want to confuse other and I think I'm known as "Mr. Bootie" to most anyway.


Great to see you again and we must catch up. ( I have a lot to share with you Hon'.)

*HUGS and KISSES*



kgboot
aka "Mr. Bootie"
 
Back
Top