How tall are you?

lickerish said:
*sauntering over to the group of 5'4" peoples*

:)




Count me into that group also...........I'm 5'4" ........................
 
Angelus said:
Being tall does have its problems though.... I keep on having to duck sometimes to go under a door.

Oh, I forgot to say how tall I am- 6'5"

Its a lot eaiser if you just pull on the knob, and open the door.

Me? I'm 5' 10"
 
I know that it's easy to do that..... that's what I do, god- how could I enter a room without opening the door first, walk straight through the door?

All I am saying is that some of the doorways are a little low for me and I have to duck to get under them, after I open the door.
 
Angelus said:
I know that it's easy to do that..... that's what I do, god- how could I enter a room without opening the door first, walk straight through the door?

All I am saying is that some of the doorways are a little low for me and I have to duck to get under them, after I open the door.

Just joking with you, man. Your first post gave me this really funny image of someone tall and very thin pouring himself under the crack between a door and the floor, sorta like a looney tune cartoon.
 
Doulton said:
Too tall? Not a chance. Short can be cute in a woman, but tall has at least as much charm for me :) I'm a bare footer most of the time myself. It makes me feel that much taller when I do wear shoes. You can never be too tall as far as I'm concerned :)

*Looking jealously at that 6'6 guy*

Don't be too jealous; I am always bumping my head on stuff, and people are always asking me if I played basketball, or if I would get something for them, or just how tall am I - and then not believing me when I tell them.

Ergonomics are also hard to accomodate; I have to have desks raised, I can't fit into many cars (I would like to own a Toyota MR2, but I can't fit under the rag top), even some of my motorcycles don't fit me right.

It is also kind of hard to blend in when you stick out like that.

Not complaining all that much, but being extra tall definitely has its downsides. I would prefer to be about 6 inches shorter instead - but there isn't much I can do about it now.

STG
 
5'8. I have grown a 1/2 " somehow. I thought you were suppose to shrink as you aged..:confused:
 
Who said size matters?

Just a shade over 6 foot! 32" waist, 32" inseam. Any other particulars Bratcat already knows! :p
 
6'3 to 6'4. Depending on who is holding the tape measure!!!!
 
Back
Top