How The Left Weaponized The Fact-Checking Industry

It's actually the opposite. Everything they accuse Trump of doing the Democrats are in fact doing it.
They have this thing called evidence. You should look into that.

Hint: it's not speculation
 
It's actually the opposite. Everything they accuse Trump of doing the Democrats are in fact doing it.
Did you even read your own garbage? Facts are facts, the politics of the checker don't account for anything unless you're a MAGA.
 
All that is confirmed here is your own lack of intellectual rigor when it comes to determining the accuracy of stated facts on your own. Instead, you find a "fact checker" to help you decide to ignore all facts stated by organization X to be untrue and without merit. This relieves you of the need to actually research and debate uncomfortable facts offered.
Says the guy who falls for nutter conspiracy stuff all the time. Remember AZ?

Intellectual rigor or me doing my homework has nothing to do with my dismissal of your sources. I’ve had plenty of discussions here where I’ve had to google facts and information to back my contentions.

But you STILL don’t understand my rejection of most of your sources even though I’ve told you time and again. They distort, omit, make things up, misrepresent, obfuscate, falsely imply and other things tinged with some elements of truth. Your sources are by far mostly rated as low or very low on factual reporting. And THAT’S what I don’t want to waste my time wading through.

So feel free to use unbiased sources or even biased sources have “factual” ratings and I can work with that.

ETA for refutation about lack of research effectively refuting your bullshit:

Post 94 in thread 'Ukraine Endgame?'
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/ukraine-endgame.1569897/post-96618415
 
Last edited:
Back
Top