How Will You Vote?

ll74

Your Best Friend
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Posts
80,505
Simple question - for the November election, how do you intend to vote - absentee/mail-in, early voting in person or in person on election day?

I'm planning on mail-in voting, as I'll be out of town on election day and the parking lot is absurd for early voting and day of voting
 
I don't know yet. I usually vote in person, but I'm fortunate that the voting location I use rarely has long lines.
 
Early in-person. I like that for early voting, our locality lets us vote at any of the polling places.

PS — Election Day should be a national holiday to enable working people to conveniently vote.
 
By mail, as usual. As early as possible.

You don't have to be Einstein to figure out who and what to vote for.
 
Simple question - for the November election, how do you intend to vote - absentee/mail-in, early voting in person or in person on election day?

I'm planning on mail-in voting, as I'll be out of town on election day and the parking lot is absurd for early voting and day of voting
In person. At the nearest precinct.
 
Back
Top