Howard Stern

No POTUS has ever been under such an evil attack day after day.

You're SO RIGHT! I mean, remember all those years the Democrats spent questioning his very eligibility to run for president in the first place? Not to mention his faith? Or that time a sitting congressman yelled "YOU LIE!" at him during a speech? Or how about the time they called his daughter the "White House dog", or accused him and his wife of murdering everyone who looked at them sideways? Or how about that time they tried to take legal action to block him from taking office because he didn't get a majority of the popular vote? I mean, how disrespectful can you get?!

Oh, wait a minute. That wasn't Trump. It was Obama and Clinton, and sometimes Trump was among the perpetrators of all that disrespect. Never mind.
 
I have trouble understanding how someone can still be a Trumpette after three years of Trumpian destruction, yes.

Because most people are prospering, investigations failing to prove anything, and improvements to the military. Still, there are issues I have a problem with, but I can examine them like a rational adult. Keep carrying on and ranting though. It only earns you respect.
 
Because most people are prospering

Have you seen the latest unemployment numbers? I've got to assume you haven't, because I don't believe even a Trumpette could be that dishonest with hirself.
 
Because most people are prospering.

More and more Americans are sinking into poverty. Where in the hell do you get this idea that most people are prospering? Cite your sources for that since you've made the claim. Most people in the United States don't have income protection beyond next Friday's paycheck--which now isn't there for most of them.
 
The middle classes have been shrinking for decades. The poverty classes will eventually be 90% of the population, but "poor" is still a dirty word, like "those people."
 
The middle classes have been shrinking for decades. The poverty classes will eventually be 90% of the population, but "poor" is still a dirty word, like "those people."


True, and yet a large portion of the working poor have been voting for people who support gross wealth inequality.

The largest number of those voters seem to be harvested from poor rural community churches which are nothing more than thinly veiled political action groups that should be taxed accordingly.

The cruel irony that these true believers are being brainwashed to vote for their oppressors is the darkest form of comedy I can imagine.
 
True, and yet a large portion of the working poor have been voting for people who support gross wealth inequality.

The largest number of those voters seem to be harvested from poor rural community churches which are nothing more than thinly veiled political action groups that should be taxed accordingly.

The cruel irony that these true believers are being brainwashed to vote for their oppressors is the darkest form of comedy I can imagine.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."
--Lyndon B. Johnson
 
Back
Top