I am different if....

thanks for the laught

I'd have never guessed... :D
you're a sexy, ex-virgin....

Jess

attachment.php

.
.

It's such a cool place here, I love you all
 
It's such a cool place here, I love you all

It's a cool place because of people like you.....
I love the bra... and the flesh behind it.... ummmmm
I love nipples and breasts...
check out all my threads and think about adding to them....
you are fantastic....

Jess
 
Flirty

And let me speak for everyone when I say that we love such a wonderfully sexy and flirty woman such as yourself :D

I like to be refered as flirty actually because I really am and have a lot of pleasure doing it. I thank God everyday for that sexy body and this brain of mine because it sure helps....
thanks for your lovely message....xx
 
I love

71 posts already! I can't wait to see what your AV will be!

your picture in your profile, very very cute....and inviting. There is nothing like a large cock, it just makes the blood circulated in your pussy lips and it is so exciting (like so many other things too)... :) thank you
 
your picture in your profile, very very cute....and inviting. There is nothing like a large cock, it just makes the blood circulated in your pussy lips and it is so exciting (like so many other things too)... :) thank you

awww thanks! He's just a happy little guy who likes to hang out a lot. ;)
 
do you post more of this magnificent engine?

Yes, there is more on my thread... just follow the link in my sig. Most of my pics are gone, cuz of my hosting site disappearing and all... I'm working on fixing that. But the last few that I took are still up.

You know of a host good site, by chance?
 
It's a cool place because of people like you.....
I love the bra... and the flesh behind it.... ummmmm
I love nipples and breasts...
check out all my threads and think about adding to them....
you are fantastic....

Jess

sure Jess, I will go check it out...thanks
 
I like to be refered as flirty actually because I really am and have a lot of pleasure doing it. I thank God everyday for that sexy body and this brain of mine because it sure helps....
thanks for your lovely message....xx

Well, it's true. The way you act, and what you show is always alluring, and never crass. Just perfectly sensual. Thank you for hanging around :)
 
I haven't a preference in one type of woman.
That's what makes me different.
So many times you'll hear I love blondes,I love red heads,I love a BBW or I love a tall girl.
Attitude is what really makes the woman.
Oh and if she smiles when she talks is a real turn on for me,I don't know why but thats is the one thing I look for.
 
didnt find your pictures...it didnt work

Yes, there is more on my thread... just follow the link in my sig. Most of my pics are gone, cuz of my hosting site disappearing and all... I'm working on fixing that. But the last few that I took are still up.

You know of a host good site, by chance?

no I dont have any site to recommand, sorry
anything else I can do for you...:)
 
Back
Top