I am now a published author!

Stephen_Coyle

Really Experienced
Joined
May 4, 2017
Posts
237
It took 13 years, but I finally finished writing my book and got it published! I'm a published author now!
I thought I would come here and share that news with the good people of literotica.com
Some of the stories I wrote here helped me to hone my skills and make me a better writer. My recently published book is lacking in sexual content (I wanted a large audience without age restrictions), but writing skills are writing skills. I got a lot of practice in here, writing stories for this website!
I'm so excited! I've already begun writing a sequel.
The sequel should take far less time than my first book. All the main characters have been created. The fictional town they live in has already been created. Things like backstories have already been established. This will save me a lot of time as I write my second book.
 
It took 13 years, but I finally finished writing my book and got it published! I'm a published author now!
I thought I would come here and share that news with the good people of literotica.com
Some of the stories I wrote here helped me to hone my skills and make me a better writer. My recently published book is lacking in sexual content (I wanted a large audience without age restrictions), but writing skills are writing skills. I got a lot of practice in here, writing stories for this website!
I'm so excited! I've already begun writing a sequel.
The sequel should take far less time than my first book. All the main characters have been created. The fictional town they live in has already been created. Things like backstories have already been established. This will save me a lot of time as I write my second book.
Congratulations 🎊🍾🎉🎈
 
It took 13 years, but I finally finished writing my book and got it published! I'm a published author now!
I thought I would come here and share that news with the good people of literotica.com
Some of the stories I wrote here helped me to hone my skills and make me a better writer. My recently published book is lacking in sexual content (I wanted a large audience without age restrictions), but writing skills are writing skills. I got a lot of practice in here, writing stories for this website!
I'm so excited! I've already begun writing a sequel.
The sequel should take far less time than my first book. All the main characters have been created. The fictional town they live in has already been created. Things like backstories have already been established. This will save me a lot of time as I write my second book.
That's just an awesome accomplishment
 
It took 13 years, but I finally finished writing my book and got it published! I'm a published author now!
I thought I would come here and share that news with the good people of literotica.com
Some of the stories I wrote here helped me to hone my skills and make me a better writer. My recently published book is lacking in sexual content (I wanted a large audience without age restrictions), but writing skills are writing skills. I got a lot of practice in here, writing stories for this website!
I'm so excited! I've already begun writing a sequel.
The sequel should take far less time than my first book. All the main characters have been created. The fictional town they live in has already been created. Things like backstories have already been established. This will save me a lot of time as I write my second book.

That's fantastic! Good job Mr. Coyle. :)
 
It took 13 years, but I finally finished writing my book and got it published! I'm a published author now!
I thought I would come here and share that news with the good people of literotica.com
Some of the stories I wrote here helped me to hone my skills and make me a better writer. My recently published book is lacking in sexual content (I wanted a large audience without age restrictions), but writing skills are writing skills. I got a lot of practice in here, writing stories for this website!
I'm so excited! I've already begun writing a sequel.
The sequel should take far less time than my first book. All the main characters have been created. The fictional town they live in has already been created. Things like backstories have already been established. This will save me a lot of time as I write my second book.
Heyy, congratulations!
 
It took 13 years, but I finally finished writing my book and got it published! I'm a published author now!
I thought I would come here and share that news with the good people of literotica.com
Some of the stories I wrote here helped me to hone my skills and make me a better writer. My recently published book is lacking in sexual content (I wanted a large audience without age restrictions), but writing skills are writing skills. I got a lot of practice in here, writing stories for this website!
I'm so excited! I've already begun writing a sequel.
The sequel should take far less time than my first book. All the main characters have been created. The fictional town they live in has already been created. Things like backstories have already been established. This will save me a lot of time as I write my second book.

Invite us to a party on your yacht when the movie comes out!
 
It took 13 years, but I finally finished writing my book and got it published! I'm a published author now!
I thought I would come here and share that news with the good people of literotica.com
Some of the stories I wrote here helped me to hone my skills and make me a better writer. My recently published book is lacking in sexual content (I wanted a large audience without age restrictions), but writing skills are writing skills. I got a lot of practice in here, writing stories for this website!
I'm so excited! I've already begun writing a sequel.
The sequel should take far less time than my first book. All the main characters have been created. The fictional town they live in has already been created. Things like backstories have already been established. This will save me a lot of time as I write my second book.
Congrats! Sorry to ask, but - self-published or publisher-published? Either way, still congratulations.
 
Back
Top