Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This place needs a fresh controversy. Otherwise, I'll have to pack more boxes.
Make it so.
This place needs a fresh controversy. Otherwise, I'll have to pack more boxes.
Make it so.
This place needs a fresh controversy. Otherwise, I'll have to pack more boxes.
Make it so.

I heard that Cloudy and JBJ are gonna hook up at the next Lit Together. Apparently she can't wait to ride that moustache.
![]()

This place needs a fresh controversy. Otherwise, I'll have to pack more boxes.
Make it so.
Procracist!
lumpenspeller! The proper term is "procrastinist". I'm outraged that not everyone knows this.
![]()

How many boxes do you need for your sex toys, anyway?
Oh, good.
Anything larger and neighbors would be shocked.

Quelle surprise.Strumpet.
My truck is bigger.