I am your lady

flamis69

Virgin
Joined
Feb 1, 2011
Posts
5
Clad in Cheong Sam, I hold the tray of drinks and snacks down the hallway...(image at http://www.chine-informations.com/guide/cheongsam_3206.html)

"FASTER!" You growl to beckon me on as you hear the sound of my chains cuffing my wrists and my ankles...

I can hear a burst of evil laughters from other men following your command...

I approach you, seated with around 8 other strong and stouty men, playing cards. I can feel their eyes fixed on me as I serve the drinks and snacks timidly and humbly.

This is the 103th day I had been captured and made slave to you in this place. I tried to escape so many times but to no avail. My cheong sam is practically soiled with stains of blood of my own from your brutal treatment, from scratching, pinching, caning to using of tools. There were flabs of cloth torn by you when you wanted to show me who is the boss during the times you ripped my cunt and overpower my body.

This is also not the first time I get groped, pinched and touched everywhere, from my breasts, thighs to pussy when I have to serve your guests...

From the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of a guest whispering something in your ear and then gripped my wrist and drag me along with him...
 
Back
Top