I don't speak Spanish

No, I don't speak Spanish. But then you started off by saying you didn't. So, did you pull up a machine translation to avoid responding to what I posted--or taking the reality of sensible election campaigning into account before opening the thread at all?
 
I do not speak Spanish.

English should be the official language of the United States
 
No, I don't speak Spanish. But then you started off by saying you didn't. So, did you pull up a machine translation to avoid responding to what I posted--or taking the reality of sensible election campaigning into account before opening the thread at all?

boynextdoor is a person of color, meaning his IQ matches.
 
I do not speak Spanish.

English should be the official language of the United States

So, you were just trying to be cute and ignore my point (which you're still doing) by posting in something that wasn't English. I see.

I don't see the relevance of your statement that English should be the official language of the United States. OK, so what? What does that have to do with speaking to voters you want to vote for you in the reality of today? Everything spoken in Spanish in the Democratic debate has been given in English. But the point is that you seem clueless about how to sensibly run for a national election in the United States. So, your opening this snide thread doesn't really mean anything, does it?
 
I see a couple of Trumpettes have gone abuzz on the thread. I have no idea what they posted (and don't care), but I'm not a bit surprised that Trumpettes don't want the Hispanic-American votes to go to the Democrats. They don't really want Hispanic-Americans to be able to vote at all (or, probably, to breathe). They aren't so stupid, though, not to realize that there's no reason for Hispanic-Americans to vote Republican.
 
Just some grunting sounds will be enough

At the current rate of decline the concept of speaking any language would seem to be at risk. As the invasion of people that want free stuff marches on human society gets closer to total collapse. Then just some grunting sounds will be all you need to get by.
 
At the current rate of decline the concept of speaking any language would seem to be at risk. As the invasion of people that want free stuff marches on human society gets closer to total collapse. Then just some grunting sounds will be all you need to get by.

Blacks hate that the only language they know was created by whites. It's why they shit it up with slang to try and make it their own.
 
At the current rate of decline the concept of speaking any language would seem to be at risk. As the invasion of people that want free stuff marches on human society gets closer to total collapse. Then just some grunting sounds will be all you need to get by.

Bullshit. Don't be such a scaredy cat (or ignorant racist). It's people like you who should be thrown out of the country.
 
The stuff that triggers some people. Maybe 5 sentences' worth of Spanish — which were later repeated in English — in a debate that lasted 2 hours.
 
Back
Top