EarthAirWaterFire
Kinky exhibitionist
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2026
- Posts
- 16
I haven't posted on the forum for a little while - between work, life and writing, it's been a really busy few months!
Anyway, I'm delighted (and more than a little relieved) to have completed my first ever Literotica series, A Dirty Business.
It's a twelve-part tale about two busty young women with a shared exhibitionist streak, who start up their own business (with quite filthy results)!
If you fancy a nice, long, hopefully very sexy read, why not check it out?
I've loved creating the thing, and I certainly hope to write more in future. I hope you like it, but any honest feedback, good or bad, is more than welcome
Love,
EAWF
Anyway, I'm delighted (and more than a little relieved) to have completed my first ever Literotica series, A Dirty Business.
It's a twelve-part tale about two busty young women with a shared exhibitionist streak, who start up their own business (with quite filthy results)!
If you fancy a nice, long, hopefully very sexy read, why not check it out?
I've loved creating the thing, and I certainly hope to write more in future. I hope you like it, but any honest feedback, good or bad, is more than welcome
Love,
EAWF