ravi64
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2008
- Posts
- 29,395
Oh, I have.....5 of us had to squish inside one for a photo scavenger hunt.................
I have never driven a smart car......and I don't ever want to.
i have never driven a limo
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh, I have.....5 of us had to squish inside one for a photo scavenger hunt.................
I have never driven a smart car......and I don't ever want to.
i have never ridden a motor cycle behind a girl
maybe we should go riding together.I have never been gone down on while riding on a motor cycle.

maybe so.......I have never ridden on a harley, but have been on the back of a crotch rocket at 130mph....it was hot.....maybe we should go riding together.![]()
To accomplished our goal a Harley would be better.maybe so.......I have never ridden on a harley, but have been on the back of a crotch rocket at 130mph....it was hot.....

I have never been to the balloon fest in AlbaQuirky N.M. but would love to go.IHN crashed in a hot air balloon.
I have never liked scented candles, and I know I can't be the only one.
I have never had a Brazilian!
I have never been with a hooker
I have never been a hooker