I just found out

Go for it xwizzie...rumor has it she's a satanist and controller of tortured men's minds.
 
Lavander says, "Think of me as Pat". I'm fucking rolling, tears, I'm gone I tell you. . .gone! :D

I had a friend who used to keep a glob of Chap Stick behind her ear so she could just get some as needed. (yeah ok, that's a story in itself, I know). Anywho. . .I want to keep this mental image like that, behind my ear for when I need a laugh. :)
 
Last edited:
Re: So Many Posts To Reply To On Such A Little Thread...

p_p_man said:
Copied From DCL

U--S--A! U--S--A!

EN-GE-LAND! EN-GE-LAND!

B]


hey p p man you have done us an injustice

when sung like that it is
eng-er-land eng-er-land eng-er-land !!!



dcl when sung like that it does work
watch the world cup qualifier against greece at the weekend for proof


ENG-ER-LAND ENG-ER-LAND ENG-ER-LAND!!!
 
Problem Child said:

Seriously though, I hope they've figured a way to keep the food in the refugee camps and out of the hands of the Taliban. I would hate to think that the Taliban goatfucks fighting our guys and/or allies in the hills might be getting their energy from wheat grown in Kansas.


thats my point PC I dont want to have to feed the people we will be fighting. hell its bad enough we have starving people that need this food we should tend to them first but it doesnt make the politicions look good enough.
 
lavender said:
If we quit giving food we fuel their fire and piss off the international community. Think about our sanctions in Iraq and how we lost solidarity in that regard. Right now is not the time to lose solidarity amongst nations. These actions aren't just humanitarian they are strategic.


excuse me but I was in the gulf war and a part of the mission of bringing food to the iraque(sp) people before it all started and what did they do after we droped off our load picked it up, packed it away and grabbed their rifles and began shooting at us.
so much for strategy. :mad: :mad: I still cant fathom why we would feel the need to help any of these people I guess it's just the Marine in me.
 
iF THEY BITCH AND SAY" what has America done to help us" you can point and say " We trued to help you by doing this and you attacked us, now turn around, bend over and take it"
 
If we truly mean what we say, that we don't have a problem with the Afghanistan people, but rather the Taliban, how can we turn our backs and do nothing? That isn't the spirit of America. Whether we are thanked or not, appreciated or not, we help others. It is who we are.

I don't have a problem sending food to people who have none. I'd like to hear that we are sending some of the extra supplies that were collected all over America for NY after Sept. 11th, too. I read a story about full warehouses - so many things donated that charities are having to turn donations away. I'd have no problem hearing that some of those items were donated to the poor people of Afghanistan. Of course, I'd also like to hear that the donated items are being used for the poor people we have here at home, in America. Warehouses full of stuff aren't doing anyone any good.
 
Back
Top