GorgeousGirl
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2007
- Posts
- 501
I'm so scared. Please please be gentle. I know it takes a couple of days for it to be approved. It was denied the first time because it was too short. We'll see. I'll link when it's up.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm so scared. Please please be gentle. I know it takes a couple of days for it to be approved. It was denied the first time because it was too short. We'll see. I'll link when it's up.

I'm so scared. Please please be gentle. I know it takes a couple of days for it to be approved. It was denied the first time because it was too short. We'll see. I'll link when it's up.
I'm so scared. Please please be gentle. I know it takes a couple of days for it to be approved. It was denied the first time because it was too short. We'll see. I'll link when it's up.

...It was denied the first time because it was too short...
Here's hoping your maiden voyage on the seas of Literotica goes swimmingly, m'lady!I'm so scared. Please please be gentle. I know it takes a couple of days for it to be approved. It was denied the first time because it was too short. We'll see. I'll link when it's up.
Writing becomes addictive after you see your work appearing on the page. Especially when you see and read about people reading it and expressing an opnion. 
GG has been here for almost a year already, so she didn't just jump right in either. 
I'm so scared. Please please be gentle. I know it takes a couple of days for it to be approved. It was denied the first time because it was too short. We'll see. I'll link when it's up.
Welcome to the AH and to being an author. I've only started posting my stories last month and it can be scary but it's very much worth the risk. When the responses start coming in (both good and bad) it's a nice feeling seeing people react to something so personal to yourself.


Besides, GorgeousGirl, there is nothing better than fresh meat on the table....
-KC
Put your fangs away.
![]()
