fyrfyter_1961
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2003
- Posts
- 3,855
It looks like Blue makes you Red Hot!Salsarita said:Hahaha Im a country girl...I sooo know that song![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It looks like Blue makes you Red Hot!Salsarita said:Hahaha Im a country girl...I sooo know that song![]()

fyrfyter_1961 said:It looks like Blue makes you Red Hot!![]()
![]()
Salsarita said:I wish someone would help me with my toys..mmmm
I love seeing you all heated up, it just makes things more interesting for the rest of us Litsters!Salsarita said:Alot of things make me red hot....come put the heat out![]()

fyrfyter_1961 said:I love seeing you all heated up, it just makes things more interesting for the rest of us Litsters!![]()
mmmm Now my mouth is watering!Salsarita said:I took a nice cold shower this morning..didn't work. Sigh...But..I took pics. Grins big. Posting in a few![]()

slurp, slurp!Salsarita said:Just seeing you makes me ache..Hola![]()

gottscheer said:slurp, slurp!![]()
yum!Salsarita said:like my avatar?

fyrfyter_1961 said:mmmm Now my mouth is watering!![]()
blondboy said:Is this the kind of hose you need?![]()

Salsarita said:specially when it vibrates. mmmmm
Good Morning!!!
More of me also:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=546008
*thanks m*


Salsarita said:specially when it vibrates. mmmmm
Good Morning!!!
More of me also:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=546008
*thanks m*
