I want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to hold her and feel her body against mine...

I want her to know that she is safe in my arms....

I want her to know that she can let go and release all of her cares, worries and trepidations.........

I want her to feel me and focus on that sole feeling........

I want her to relish that intense desire that will flood her being again and again and again.
 
I want a hot bubble bath, a glass of wine...and someone to wash my back!
 
I want him to come back sooner rather than later.
I want to give him a tongue bath.
I want to hear his voice when my lips are wrapped around his cock and his hands are in my hair.
 
I want to hold her and feel her body against mine...

I want her to know that she is safe in my arms....

I want her to know that she can let go and release all of her cares, worries and trepidations.........

I want her to feel me and focus on that sole feeling........

I want her to relish that intense desire that will flood her being again and again and again.

I want this for you. :):rose:
 
I want to hold her and feel her body against mine...

I want her to know that she is safe in my arms....

I want her to know that she can let go and release all of her cares, worries and trepidations.........

I want her to feel me and focus on that sole feeling........

I want her to relish that intense desire that will flood her being again and again and again.

Very well said :rose:
 
No more nights,when it aches deeply,pulsing inside me like a never ending soundless scream..Memories resonate within,threatening to tear down my reserved cold demeanor.and allow what burns within my soul, to flow
 
I want what we had before. ...
I want you to know my love is always there.
I want to hold you in my arms again as you fall asleep.
I want us.
 
I want a perfectly chilled glass of Sauvignon Blanc.


You should stop by my house then. Tonight it was thirty minutes in the freezer, twenty minutes in the refrigerator, then open and kept handy in an ice bucket next to the jacuzz :D
 
I want a massage so bad but am not allowed due to eh torn up shoulder & surgery next month.
Trying to loosen up my neck & shoulders with a hot shower isn't cutting it. :(
 
I want a perfectly fitted button up blouse. One that doesn't pull across my boobs, just skims my waist, and is long enough. Is that so much to ask for?
 
I want to be as certain of myself as others seem to be.

I want to tell her I :heart: the new AV. It makes me smile and it is beautiful!

I want Le Madeline French country breakfast PLEASE :)

I love Le Madeline but my hubs refuses to go. Says it is the only place he can go, spend $25 on a meal and leave hungry. :cool:



I want, like really want tomorrow to be Monday. :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top