NaughtyRedSiren
deceitfully innocent
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2012
- Posts
- 8,193
I want to be tied down, have my goodies covered in whip cream and then licked clean 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I want to be tied down, have my goodies covered in whip cream and then licked clean![]()
^ Works for me. I was gunna say "cake", but not now....

I want to be tied down, have my goodies covered in whip cream and then licked clean![]()
lol well, I'm tasty.... pretty good compared to cake!![]()

I wnat to help naughty with her wish!
Hey, I've no objections to having sweet stickiness applied to and subsequently eaten off *my* parts, either.![]()


I want to give you everything you want.

I want a special friend.
