If i ever do get banned..

I don't understand the concept of banning people on Literotica. Since we can all ignore anyone we want to ignore why is there a need to ban anything?

Also, what happened to your old Avatar Matt?

You're really dumb.
 
ShellShell and ICan are in the dock too. I figured one or both would be gone for stuff they posted a few days back.
 
I don't understand the concept of banning people on Literotica. Since we can all ignore anyone we want to ignore why is there a need to ban anything?

Also, what happened to your old Avatar Matt?

At some point the use of alt accounts and aggressive stalking by trolls who live in mommy's basement become so disgusting intervention is necessary, if only for mommy's sake.

The only alternative is swatting and that's not really ethical in most cases.
 
ShellShell and ICan are in the dock too. I figured one or both would be gone for stuff they posted a few days back.

Yet "Nipples" latest incarnation, which sure looked like he expected to be banned in his first few posts, certainly his first thread, was still here for a month for when his puppet master felt the need to spew bile.
 
ShellShell and ICan are in the dock too. I figured one or both would be gone for stuff they posted a few days back.

I have no idea what you're referring to.

I understand your comments about Matt's or BB's racism.

But Icanhelp is a really cool poster, I saw irony about his opponents' posts but nothing inappropriate on his part. Much less racism.

Do you guys and butters aim at cleansing the board and making it predominantly liberal, do you? You certainly don't mind Their transgressions.
What's the fun then, if there's no challenge?
 
Can'tHelp dun broked the BIG rule more than once recently.
 
Yes, I should get less emotionally attached or even consider leaving - to the delight of 2/3rds of the board.
You were never bad towards me. But the way you guys and butters are carrying on - so diligently with your constant searches for gaffes and hunting -
half of the people that I like (even mild RG) will be gone within the year.
 
Yes, I should get less emotionally attached or even consider leaving - to the delight of 2/3rds of the board.
You were never bad towards me. But the way you guys and butters are carrying on - so diligently with your constant searches for gaffes and hunting -
half of the people that I like (even mild RG) will be gone within the year.

Most will just leave on their ownsies.

That will leave the loudest here to crow only to those who lurk in the shadows. Who will drift away as well, because no one likes 120 db of monotone hate.

I spent yesterday away from the board specifically because of the usual suspects / hatemongers. I'm sure others leave for the same reason. When they do, Laurel loses their voices on the money side of the site.

Which may be why this side gets no loving in the form of working software.
 
Last edited:
Most will just leave on their ownsies.

That will leave the loudest alone here to crow only to those who lurk in the shadows. Who will drift away as well, because no one likes 120 db of monotone hate.

Laurel is the big loser in all of it.

I'm really pissed off and taking it personally.
Even if they let me be (my latest banning was Que) their litigiousness and people hunting have created an unpleasant emotional roller coaster for me.

You get emotionally attacheched (not in the "I want to make a pass or a rl friend") but these people and their posts Are part of your life, they aren't just A.I.
And the next day you sign in and - poof! half of them are gone, and you have to start over, learn about new people and their posts.
It's emotionally exhausting.

I suspect that Laurel's criteria are now 'which litigators are more pushy and bugg me non stop'.
 
These porn board litigators and tell tells are just like people irl, who write complaints over trivial pursuits nonstop. Trying to get people fired from their jobs.

The irony is - many of their posts are boring as fuck. They all sound years older than their biological age, set in their ways like boring old farts.

I'm often tedious too, but I don't try to get rid of good or vibrant posters.
 
I spent yesterday away from the board specifically because of the usual suspects / hatemongers. I'm sure others leave for the same reason. When they do, Laurel loses their voices on the money side of the site.

Which may be why this side gets no loving in the form of working software.

I noticed that.
Lately when I logged in, there were just a handful of Booooooooooring Rightist and Leftist posters that I don't care about, and porn spammers.
Not even Fata coming back was able to counterbalance that.

When they do, Laurel loses their voices on the money side of the site.

Which may be why this side gets no loving in the form of working software.

yes.
 
I'm really pissed off and taking it personally.

created an unpleasant emotional roller coaster for me.

You get emotionally attacheched

It's emotionally exhausting.

It's a discussion board. A forum. A website.

Grow up.
 
It's a discussion board. A forum. A website.

Grow up.

I always kind of enjoyed reading your posts - you're often witty and funny.
(yes, yes Luk/Hal: nobody gives a shit about my opinion)

I'm just baffled - what made you suddenly turn alitigious and angry, and join tedious hateful farts like spidey/butters & al?
 
I'm really pissed off and taking it personally.
Even if they let me be (my latest banning was Que) their litigiousness and people hunting have created an unpleasant emotional roller coaster for me.

You get emotionally attacheched (not in the "I want to make a pass or a rl friend") but these people and their posts Are part of your life, they aren't just A.I.
And the next day you sign in and - poof! half of them are gone, and you have to start over, learn about new people and their posts.
It's emotionally exhausting.

I suspect that Laurel's criteria are now 'which litigators are more pushy and bugg me non stop'.

The problem is that there are petty assholes who push people into transgressions just so they can gloat. It's the "look at what I did" thing of those who have no hope of ever being relevant to those around them IRL.

We know who they are and yet Laurel is powerless to get rid of them without completely dumping the entire site. Which isn't fair to either herself or those who don't abuse others.

I keep telling myself to invent a "radioactive cookie" that will pass through a VPN as part of the data packet. Once banned you get the cookie when you try and log in after the ban. The cookie can't be deleted except by a complete HDD wipe and reinstall. Anyone attempting to make a new account and return after being banned and the cookie rats them out. After that the system does an auto-denial and you get another "radioactive cookie".

If hackers can write malware to infect your computer, then the good guys can write "radioactive cookies." on the same principles and make them stick.
 
I always kind of enjoyed reading your posts - you're often witty and funny.
(yes, yes Luk/Hal: nobody gives a shit about my opinion)

I'm just baffled - what made you suddenly turn alitigious and angry, and join tedious hateful farts like spidey/butters & al?

jaFo (like the others who have become increasingly prone to making threats here) realized that Trump was winning in spite of all the effort to stop it.

Sour grapes make sour whine.
 
The problem is that there are petty assholes who push people into transgressions just so they can gloat. It's the "look at what I did" thing of those who have no hope of ever being relevant to those around them IRL.

2. We know who they are and yet Laurel is powerless to get rid of them without completely dumping the entire site. Which isn't fair to either herself or those who don't abuse others.

1. That's what happened to me last time with Q - and why he'd been and kept provoking me. Which is why I turned tables on him.
They're mirror images (Rory/spidey/butters &al -- Q), no matter how much they despise each other.
I'm abrasive and combative too, but I never tried to get rid of Que or Rob from this site.



Yes, and ass-kissing aside, in fact they act as if Laurel's role is to carry out all their whims.
Just listen to zumi & al's pats on the back: "Thank you Kitty Mama for banning them, you were awesome!"
 
Last edited:
Yes, I should get less emotionally attached or even consider leaving - to the delight of 2/3rds of the board.
You were never bad towards me. But the way you guys and butters are carrying on - so diligently with your constant searches for gaffes and hunting -
half of the people that I like (even mild RG) will be gone within the year.

I'm really pissed off and taking it personally.
Even if they let me be (my latest banning was Que) their litigiousness and people hunting have created an unpleasant emotional roller coaster for me.

You get emotionally attacheched (not in the "I want to make a pass or a rl friend") but these people and their posts Are part of your life, they aren't just A.I.
And the next day you sign in and - poof! half of them are gone, and you have to start over, learn about new people and their posts.
It's emotionally exhausting.

I suspect that Laurel's criteria are now 'which litigators are more pushy and bugg me non stop'.

These porn board litigators and tell tells are just like people irl, who write complaints over trivial pursuits nonstop. Trying to get people fired from their jobs.

The irony is - many of their posts are boring as fuck. They all sound years older than their biological age, set in their ways like boring old farts.

I'm often tedious too, but I don't try to get rid of good or vibrant posters.



beew, your thoughts and actions create your reality.

Complaining about the actions of others out of one side of your mouth, while justifying yourself doing the same out of the other side of your mouth, all while complaining about your misfortunes seems more than a little... playing the victim.

You complain about what folks say about your favorite posters, but relish the gossip and spread The BS when it goes the other way.

Whhhaaahhh.

Leave it, change it, or accept it. Everything else is just whining. :rose:
 
jaFo (like the others who have become increasingly prone to making threats here) realized that Trump was winning in spite of all the effort to stop it.

Sour grapes make sour whine.

I think that might be it.
JaF0 used to be down to Earth. She only used to complain about and say "get rid BB" but that made sense, given his "Nigger this Nigger that" thing.

Without passing any + or - judgments on Trump:
I actually understand their angst and anger in debates.
How the hell can you not get emotional when the person who you think will turn your and your children's future to shit, might get re-elected?

But why try to get rid of Trump's supporters for good? Through bannings.
They have the same goals as they have, they are just misguided (or not) about Trump.
 
beew, your thoughts and actions create your reality.

Complaining about the actions of others out of one side of your mouth, while justifying yourself doing the same out of the other side of your mouth, all while complaining about your misfortunes seems more than a little... playing the victim.

You complain about what folks say about your favorite posters, but relish the gossip and spread The BS when it goes the other way.

Whhhaaahhh.

Leave it, change it, or accept it. Everything else is just whining. :rose:

I was referring to bannings, Luk.
 
The only ones that I would like to see gone are the FakeNews / dominatrixjane alt branches.

Obviously paid right wing C&P bots are turning the board into paid R propaganda,
and are making people lose patience with conservative posters.
 
How the hell can you not get emotional when the person who you think will turn your and your children's future to shit, might get re-elected

That's an issue. But, so far, nothing even close to that has occurred. The market is doing well, the economy is doing well, jobs... etc. It seems that the US is "prosperous" again after Obama and Bush.

Yes, there is the whining about "inequality" but that's everywhere and always has been everywhere. That doesn't mean that "our future is in the toilet unless we fix it". It means that if someone wants to "fix it", they personally need to get out there and start doing something about it. Themselves. With no government help or aid.

Because what they're worried about isn't necessarily what I'm concerned over and forcing me to "help them fix it" isn't "equality." It's them trying to be my overlord. Which doesn't work because this is America baby.
 
Back
Top