original cindy
Darkness
- Joined
- Apr 22, 2003
- Posts
- 166
For you married men on literotica... If your wife was to share with you that she was attracted to other women, and would like to experiment bisexually. What would your thoughts and feelings be?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
original cindy said:For you married men on literotica... If your wife was to share with you that she was attracted to other women, and would like to experiment bisexually. What would your thoughts and feelings be?

I know that he loves me totally. So I have no problem with him being with other women. Even when I am not there. Interesting how once you give a guy free rein like that, the interest for straying seems to disappear, LOL. But he is not comfortable with me being with other men. So that is a boundary. Make sure you agree on all the rules ahead of time to, hopefully, avoid problems in the future. But we can both be with other women, either alone or sharing. The main idea behind it all is sharing pleasure with each other and our closest friends 

warder54 said:I'd just be happy that she was interested in ANY kind of sex!!!!
Nothing for 3 + years now. Now looking for someone (female) to give some of my attentions to - I want to GIVE - that is my biggest turn on![]()