I'm brand new...

Heh...in reference to your other thread...I can picture clearly in my mind where I would love to see something...your lips are perfect, as are your breasts...*sigh* Thank you dear lady, you have given me much to heh...think about tonight.:rose:
 
?????????????????????

kitten77 said:
Oh, thank you, sugar! Putting all of my little pics in one place like that. How sweet of you, bear.

Y'all really do like my breasts? I always thought they were too small...

Sorry but I haven't made it all the way thru the posts yet and just had to comment here............. THEY'R GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!! :rose: :rose: :rose

ok now moving on in your thread
 
Here's one for any "ass men" out there. I think it's kinda goofy looking, but it's one of my man's fave pics to, well--you know, pleasure himself to. Judge for yourself.

Oh, and I love me some women (is there anything more beautiful?), but it's been a while since I've been down that road... ;)
 
Last edited:
Welcome! You are stunning! Your breasts are just perfect, they suit your body wonderfully. Thanks so much for sharing, and I'm looking foirward to more.
 
kitten77 said:
Here's one for any "ass men" out there. I think it's kinda goofy looking, but it's one of my man's fave pics to, well--you know, pleasure himself to. Judge for yourself.

Oh, and I love me some women, (is there anything more beautiful?), Nash, but it's been a while since I've been down that road... ;)

Nice pic might have to pleasure myself soon. Looking at these.
 
kitten77 said:
Oh wait--here are a few more (found them in a different folder) that I can post and still retain my anonymity! ;)

Thank you for all of the warm welcomes and breast-size reassurance, BTW...
If I were to pick a perfect pair, you win!
I'm partial to the smaller blessings rather than the larger breast others crave.

Does that leave "more" for me I wonder?

BTW Love the B/W shot.
 
kitten77 said:
Here's one for any "ass men" out there. I think it's kinda goofy looking, but it's one of my man's fave pics to, well--you know, pleasure himself to. Judge for yourself.

Oh, and I love me some women, (is there anything more beautiful?), Nash, but it's been a while since I've been down that road... ;)

Great ass:p
 
There is nothing more beautiful than a woman kitten. Nothing at all.

You are an extremely beautiful woman yourself.
 
Curious--you sneaky devil! You've been on my other thread as well?
 
Last edited:
I think I like this naughty side of you.....I also like the sweet so continue.
 
Perfect!

kitten77 said:
Oh, thank you, sugar! Putting all of my little pics in one place like that. How sweet of you, bear.

Y'all really do like my breasts? I always thought they were too small...

I have just got to you perfect breasts and beautiful smile and already I want to absorb all of you with my tongue and other things............
 
OK now

Been thru the thread completely and I gotta say..... what can I say??.............. I know...I'm gonna subcribe...

You are wonderful sight!!
 
Last edited:
Okay, so updating my other thread is getting me in the mood to post a more hardcore pic. Tell me how you like it, k?

Caveat emptor, my sweets--if you like your kitten gentle, turn away!
 
Last edited:
kitten77 said:
Okay, so updating my other thread is getting me in the mood to post a more hardcore pic. Tell me how you like it, k?

Caveat emptor, my sweets--if you like your kitten gentle, turn away!

oooooooooo
 
kitten77 said:
Okay, so updating my other thread is getting me in the mood to post a more hardcore pic. Tell me how you like it, k?

Caveat emptor, my sweets--if you like your kitten gentle, turn away!

Oh my! That is very nice kitten! I like this side of you very much :)
 
Right that is fucking awesome. I'd love for that to be my cock in that pic
 
I like it.....

I want your nipples hard and sensative....your tongue active....and your mid-section craving it all. Very wet and swollen would be best.....Anticipating what is to come....
 
hell yeah

kitten77 said:
Okay, so updating my other thread is getting me in the mood to post a more hardcore pic. Tell me how you like it, k?

Caveat emptor, my sweets--if you like your kitten gentle, turn away!
fantastic
 
Mmmm... you naughty boys! Now you've gone and gotten me all worked up, and I'm all by myself.

I'm very sorry that I don't have any pics of my kitty to show you. I don't know why none of them are saved on my computer. :confused:

Just to be a sweetheart, though, I'll tell you that I'm completely bare. Go Brazilian.

Another one for you devils:
 
Last edited:
kitten77 said:
Mmmm... you naughty boys! Now you've gone and gotten me all worked up, and I'm all by myself.

I'm very sorry that I don't have any pics of my kitty to show you. I don't know why none of them are saved on my computer. :confused:

Just to be a sweetheart, though, I'll tell you that I'm completely bare. Go Brazilian.

Another one for you devils:

Oooh nice!!
 
The way you talk in your other thread and the pics certainly looks like you know how to work a big cock baby.

Fuck I'd love to be under neath you sucking back on your bald clit dipping my fingers inside your wet pussy while you sucked my rock hard cock in your mouth taking each inch into you.
 
OMG .. Kitten you are GORGEOUS ... such a sexxy bod .... mmmmm and such a talented mouth .. yummm

more, more (please!):rose:
 
You can miss a lot in an hour!

I posted after your first two pics. I had to get some fresh air so I went for a drive thinkin she's a shy one.

I just got back and you're thread is three pages, the "How To" board is in flames, people are masturbating at work, your pics are sexy as hell and we still haven't seen your kitty.

You're no kitten. You're a full grown WILD CAT!!:p :p

I'd love to have you sink your claws into my back HARD!

Hook
 
Back
Top