I'm Cherry - Pop me!

my ass is whupped. I don't know why I do it. I'll do a full compliment of weightlifting, and then get sucked into playing basketball. Oh well, it ensures I'll sleep well.

yea i know the basketball thing... i did that today after the rock wall and after my run i know im tired right now
 
ya'll can count on that. We want to start using different light sources (candles, night lights, etc...) for our pictures instead of always needing all the lights in the room on. We want to set a mood ;)
play a love song.
;)
 
It was an attempt. maybe some Barry White would have been better? Or Luther Vandross
 
Hey seet heart are you and my wife sisters...............you resemble my so much especially your tits and its aerole and size. maybe the only difference is the color I guess.

Have a look at my thread and let me know if you are ready for a threesome muuuuh

btw can I see your pussy pls....................
 
Pretty much ridiculously attractive. Sexy as all heck and twice as hot. Stay swell.
 
Back
Top