im so excited


I love you:kiss::heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ga9Bs4fzSY

:heart:


There's a new world somewhere
They call The Promised Land
And I'll be there some day
If you will hold my hand
I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know I'll never find another you


There is always someone
For each of us they say
And you'll be my someone
For ever and a day
I could search the whole world over
Until my life is through
But I know I'll never find another you


It's a long, long journey
So stay by my side
When I walk through the storm
You'll be my guide, be my guide

If they gave me a fortune
My treasure would be small
I could lose it all tomorrow
And never mind at all
But if I should lose your love, dear
I don't know what I'll do
For I know I'll never find another you
:heart:
 
We can't help ourselves!

Researchers: You're Addicted To Love
Scientists Say Broken Hearted Have Cocaine-Like Craving


WASHINGTON -- Singer Robert Palmer may have been right when he said, "You're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to love."

Neuroscientists examining love circuits in the brain suggest that romantic love works chemically in the brain like a drug addiction by triggering the release of dopamine.

Rutgers researcher Helen Fisher said it's a wonderful addiction when it's going well but horrible when it's going poorly. She said "People kill for love. They die for love."

The scientists studied the brains of the recently heartbroken and found additional activity in a part of the brain that mimics cravings like that of an addict for cocaine.

Researcher Larry Young, at Emory University, said that romantic love theoretically can be simulated with chemicals. But he said the way to really get the spark back is to engage in behavior that stimulates the release of the brain's bonding chemicals. He suggests hugging, kissing and intimate contact.

He said his wife tells him that flowers also work. ;)

:heart:
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5YikBlCLzY&feature=related

Good morning beautiful
How was your night
Mine was wonderful
With you by my side
And when I open my eyes
And see your sweet face
It's a good morning beautiful day

I didn't see the light
I didn't know day from night
I had no reason to care
But since you came along
I can face the dawn
Cause I know you'll be there

Good morning beautiful
How was your night
Mine was wonderful
With you by my side
And when I open my eyes
And see your sweet face
It's a good morning beautiful day

I'll never worry
If it's raining outside
Cause in here with you girl
The sun always shines

Good morning beautiful
How was your night
Mine was wonderful
With you by my side
And when I open my eyes
And see your sweet face
It's a good morning beautiful day, yeah

A good morning beautiful...day

Good morning beautiful
A beautiful day
Good morning beautiful
Good morning beautiful
A beautiful day
Good morning beautiful day
A beautiful day
Good morning beautiful
 
Thank you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5YikBlCLzY&feature=related

Good morning beautiful
How was your night
Mine was wonderful
With you by my side
And when I open my eyes
And see your sweet face
It's a good morning beautiful day

I didn't see the light
I didn't know day from night
I had no reason to care
But since you came along
I can face the dawn
Cause I know you'll be there

Good morning beautiful
How was your night
Mine was wonderful
With you by my side
And when I open my eyes
And see your sweet face
It's a good morning beautiful day

I'll never worry
If it's raining outside
Cause in here with you girl
The sun always shines

Good morning beautiful
How was your night
Mine was wonderful
With you by my side
And when I open my eyes
And see your sweet face
It's a good morning beautiful day, yeah

A good morning beautiful...day

Good morning beautiful
A beautiful day
Good morning beautiful
Good morning beautiful
A beautiful day
Good morning beautiful day
A beautiful day
Good morning beautiful

http://www.graphicsarcade.com/comments/good_morning/good_morning_comment_graphic_07.gif

You make me feel beautiful each and every day.:heart::heart:
 
Back
Top