im so excited

tHANK YOU,TONI!!!

February 9th changed my life
God sent me a girl, that I want to be my wife
It was a miracle, it was a blessing
Their is not a doubt in my mind or any guessing

I love this girl with all my heart
That day I knew my life was going to start
This love came so sudden, it took me by surprise
I would do anything for her even if it means to die

Nobody else makes me feel like this
She touched my heart with that first kiss
I can't find the words to describe my love
Because this angel came from above

I love this girl to death
I will love her till my final breath
I cherish the time we spend together
This love is real I want to be with her forever

I only worry because I care
No girls come close or even compare
I want her to know she is right where she belongs
Run to me with all your problems I will be strong

I love you so much, I promise to try my best
You just believe and follow me, I will take care of the rest
That winter day, changed my life
I found the girl thats going to be my wife
 
Speechless

omahaman2 said:
February 9th changed my life
God sent me a girl, that I want to be my wife
It was a miracle, it was a blessing
Their is not a doubt in my mind or any guessing

I love this girl with all my heart
That day I knew my life was going to start
This love came so sudden, it took me by surprise
I would do anything for her even if it means to die

Nobody else makes me feel like this
She touched my heart with that first kiss
I can't find the words to describe my love
Because this angel came from above

I love this girl to death
I will love her till my final breath
I cherish the time we spend together
This love is real I want to be with her forever

I only worry because I care
No girls come close or even compare
I want her to know she is right where she belongs
Run to me with all your problems I will be strong

I love you so much, I promise to try my best
You just believe and follow me, I will take care of the rest
That winter day, changed my life
I found the girl thats going to be my wife

http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/images/heart.gif

:kiss:
 
Before I say those words to you
There’s so much I must tell you
I promise my love faithfully
Before I Say “I Do.”

Before I take you as my wife
I have to say to you
I promise all my heart to you
Before I Say “I Do.”

Before I take your hand in mine
Please know I trust in you
I’ll never leave you all alone
Before I Say “I Do.”

More love than I thought I had
I’ve found my life with you
I’m promising you all I am
Before I Say “I Do.”

I’ll never ever hurt your heart
I swear to you it’s true
Just understand you’re all I need
Before I Say “I Do.”

Our family’s have now joined as one
I’ll love them just like you
And be the one they trust upon
Before I Say “I Do.”


I love you more than I can say
And soon I’ll marry you
I’ll be the first to promise it
Before I Say “I Do.”
 
omahaman2 said:
Before I say those words to you
There’s so much I must tell you
I promise my love faithfully
Before I Say “I Do.”

Before I take you as my wife
I have to say to you
I promise all my heart to you
Before I Say “I Do.”

Before I take your hand in mine
Please know I trust in you
I’ll never leave you all alone
Before I Say “I Do.”

More love than I thought I had
I’ve found my life with you
I’m promising you all I am
Before I Say “I Do.”

I’ll never ever hurt your heart
I swear to you it’s true
Just understand you’re all I need
Before I Say “I Do.”

Our family’s have now joined as one
I’ll love them just like you
And be the one they trust upon
Before I Say “I Do.”


I love you more than I can say
And soon I’ll marry you
I’ll be the first to promise it
Before I Say “I Do.”

Awww, that is sooo nice. Btw, I love your pic in the sig line of the two hands.
 
Bump for the excited couple. Hope you are both staying warm and enjoying your weekend.

(((((((((((Jenny and Oman))))))))))))))
 
tonitits said:
Bump for the excited couple. Hope you are both staying warm and enjoying your weekend.

(((((((((((Jenny and Oman))))))))))))))

Thank you so much,Toni!!!!!
We are staying warm,especially with one of the warmest sweetest ladies around. AA is in love with the other one.
However,it is hard to stay warm when AA sent his weather this way!!!!
 
omahaman2 said:
Thank you so much,Toni!!!!!
We are staying warm,especially with one of the warmest sweetest ladies around. AA is in love with the other one.
However,it is hard to stay warm when AA sent his weather this way!!!!

I will tell him about that! He LOVES to share things, especially cold, icy weather!
 
Why I Love You

Sometimes at night, when I look to the sky, I start thinking of you and then ask myself “why”, “Why do I love you?” I think and smile, because I know the list could run on for miles.
The whisper of your voice, the warmth of your touch, so many little things make me love you so much.
The way you support me, even my silly notions. The way that you care and show such devotion, the way that your kiss, fills me with desire, and how you hold me with the warmth of a fire. The way your eyes shine when you look at me, lost with you forever is were I want to be. The way that I feel when your by my side. A sense of completion and overflowing pride.
The dreams that I dream, that all involve you, the possibilities I see, the things we can do. How you finish the puzzle that lies inside my heart. How deep in my soul, you are a very important part.
I could go on for days, telling of what I feel, but all you really must know is... my love for you is real.
 
JennyOmanHill said:
You make it easier to find my "happy place"!:D

http://cards.webshots.com/resources2/4/7394.gif

You'll be in my thoughts as I make my "journey" today!

:kiss: :heart:

Didnt even lnow you knew them!!!!
http://www.merlinofitness.com/images/journey_signed_ph_lg.jpg

just kidding!!
but that reminds me

Journey's Lyrics - Kiss Me Softly Lyrics
There’s a state of grace that happens every day
It’s a feeling I thought lost of locked away
Another question to an answer that I know
Oh, are you coming home, coming home for sure
I’d walk a thousand miles, just to hear you calling out my name

Chorus:

Kiss me softly kiss me slowly
I get lost in you like only lovers do
Hold me closer love me tender
I get swept away like only lovers do

You’ve awakened something deep inside my soul
And every moment, every breath I feel it more
Your hidden treasures that you keep down deep inside
We make love freely as we watch the new sunrise
I’d live a thousand lives if every one I loved could be with you

Repeat chours

I’d live a thousand lives
If every one I loved could be with you...

Repeat chorus 2x

Only lovers, only lovers, only lovers do
Only lovers, only lovers, only lovers do
Only lovers, only lovers, only lovers do
Only lovers, only lovers, only lovers do
 
HAD TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU!!!!!!!
HAD TO DO IT IN THIS THREAD!!!

here is my

5000 TH POST!!!!!!

I had to share it with you,in our little own thread, for they wouldnt be there if it werent for you!!!!! Thank you soooo much darling for everything,because you are everything in my life!!!!!!

http://cards.webshots.com/resources2/1/5157.jpg

I love you!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
 
Back
Top